Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Farewell. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:49 pm
That would be great mrgreen i want to know you more.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Bye byeeee. <3  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:51 pm
Krusadin
Ronzalpha201

i never said that you were dissing the guild, nor did i have any intent on saying that.....
is my english grammar really that bad?????
eek

Well to be honest I have no idea what you meant with your last comment so I just guessed (I shouldnt do that, it leads to great confusement ). It is more propable that my english is worse than yours.

Thanks eveyone. I'll see you around soon, who knows. When you least expect I might pop back in to bother everyone again.

you will pop back....you willl
*brainwashes krusadin*
you will...  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:47 am
It would have been nice to have gotten to know you..  

ladyshari

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:46 am

Kruuuuu~ (^O^)

Haha yeah... I totally remember those crazy days where we were competing against each other to see who had the last posts everyday. Lol!

I know I haven't been posting here much. I haven't been updating my art thread as well because err... there's nothing to update xD (I think the art sub definitely died *nod nod* )

Anyway, you and I, we'll still be in touch. If not in here, then in your profile. Or maybe in your art thread in your sig that I have yet to check out.

No worries. We're still buddies x3~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 am
Alack, dear, I seem to have missed you!

Apologies for having been confusing...

Best wishes, and love, always!
b  

Bellabie

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 am
Well, I remember you well.
Sorry you have taken the road that most of us seem to have taken, the road out of the guilds. It seems to me that the guilds really died off when Zomg was released on Gaia. More and more of the active members went there to spend their time and quickly forgot how important it was to stay connected with their guild families.

Never let people pass you over, if you felt you could have or should have been a crew or vice in this guild than you should have told someone.
I remember the election they had to get myself and Ronz in with the crew, while the older crew took a back seat or stopped coming in altogether!! What a mess! Even now as I look at the mess the sub forum is in I can't help but wonder, who will ever step up and fix this guild!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 am
tilbear
Sorry you have taken the road that most of us seem to have taken, the road out of the guilds. It seems to me that the guilds really died off when Zomg was released on Gaia. More and more of the active members went there to spend their time and quickly forgot how important it was to stay connected with their guild families.

Never let people pass you over, if you felt you could have or should have been a crew or vice in this guild than you should have told someone.
I remember the election they had to get myself and Ronz in with the crew, while the older crew took a back seat or stopped coming in altogether!! What a mess! Even now as I look at the mess the sub forum is in I can't help but wonder, who will ever step up and fix this guild!!

i'd like to try, can i? 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Vampire Countess Yuffie
tilbear

sure....if any of the vice captiains or captains would promote you from member status to crew status...we as crew don't have the power to do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 pm
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
tilbear

sure....if any of the vice captiains or captains would promote you from member status to crew status...we as crew don't have the power to do that.

okay, i hope so! whee  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers