Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:10 pm
The Roleplaying Topic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✙ACCEPTED PROFILES✙  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good Job, Parents...: {L}ilah Mayzie {G} lorieux
Light Those Candles!: Eighteen
I'm Just A...: Punk Rock PrinceSS
Build A Life Together!: Boys, but no crush yet
Beneath the Flashing Light, I'm a Camera Whore: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where Is My Mind?: I'm not crazy, even though people say I am...
In Case You Haven't Read My Facebook Info...: Lilah is a sweet vegetarian who is very into music and writing. Her parents are constantly fighting at home, and because she has older and younger siblings, she tends to get neglected very easily. But that doesn't put a damper on her mood. She's happy with who she is. The only thing is that she's bored with her hometown, and she really wants to go out, travel, have some fun. And she really wants people to read the things she writes and hear her sing. But she's a bit shy, so she needs to get up the courage to show everyone what she's made of. She loves taking care of animals, and her little sister Katsity. She has some problems with mood swings, but she's generally an upbeat person who loves having fun.
So I Took This Myspace Quiz, And it Said...: Lilah Is... Sweet.Kindhearted.Helpful.Creative.Rebellious.Emotional.Charming.Determined but sometimes Passionate.Impatient.Gloomy.Slutty.Furious.Broken.Ditsy
I Can't Stop Thinking About...: Music. Writing. Vampires. Animals. PureLilSister. Love. Darkness. Color. Candy.
But These Are Just Turnoffs...: ConservativeParents. PerfOlderBrother. Pain. CreativityLapses. Conformity. Heartbreak. Light. Fighting.
This Was SO Written for Me!: Taking Back Sunday-You're So Last Summer
Twitter?: Lilah has a black cat named Skeletrino after the Tokidoki character. Posting Colors: Lime Green and Teal
And I SO Wish I Was: xomorbida_b_weirxo  

xomorbida_b_weirxo
Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

xomorbida_b_weirxo
Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Good Job, Parents...: {R}obin {C}az
Light Those Candles!: Seventeen
I'm Just A...: Just a Girl tryin' to find a nut.
Build A Life Together!: I'm into guys, but I haven't one a good one yet.
Beneath the Flashing Light, I'm a Camera Whore: I could only make it a link, but here is Robin!
Where Is My Mind?: Some call it silly depression; others call it insanity.
In Case You Haven't Read My Facebook Info...: Robin lives in the typical horror teenage life; her mom is abusive to take out her anger on her daughter, her dad is an alcoholic who rarely gets physical except in ways she'd rather not talk about. She doesn't like mentioning these things to people, and there isn't really a soul she's told about this kind of thing. She works at this store to get away, and there is just something about it that lets her think straight, and that is something she really appreciates. When this stuff about the things they sell began coming up, she was freaked out, and wants to get down to the bottom of it before the insanity turns into mass murder.
So I Took This Myspace Quiz, And it Said...: Quiet, Keeps to Self, Kind at times, Rude at others, Giving
I Can't Stop Thinking About...: Mac and cheese, Nice people, the colors purple, red, green, and black, among other things.
But These Are Just Turnoffs...: Onions, Rude people, the colors yellow, orange, bright pink, drunks, her parents.
This Was SO Written for Me!: Home~Three Days Grace
Twitter?: Purple, Red, and Black
And I SO Wish I Was: PeaceKarmi  
Role Plays --- OOC --- All.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas