Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Guild ID card shop! NOW OPEN!
Shop Thread OPEN! (please don't post HERE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
Rules and Prices

First off, Hi! I'm the crazy little fox who's running the ID shop 'round here. I'll quote RavendorFoxx for the basic rules, then expound upon that a little...

RavendorFoxx
Anyone who wants a card will pay 5k for one, and an additional 3k for the back portion. If you want the back, you MUST order it at time of purchase if you get a custom background. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you get a normal preset background, then you may get the back portion later for an additional 1k (total = 4000g for back)

The card will not be a requirement for every guild member. They WILL however be required for those of you who are above base recruit rank (member, co-captain, captain). And once you get the ID, it is preferred that you place it in your gaiaonline profile. PREFERRED, not required.
For those of you who really want the ID, but don't have enough funds for it, we will have the guild mule "Cheesethebat" as the financial aid assistant for the guild and we will set up an assistance program to obtain the ID. You will have needed to invite 5 members to the guild for this assistance, however. There will be a notation when the Invitation Contest is set up.
[to be edited later]

Okey dokey, I want to thank RavendorFoxx for explaining those key points that I was previously clueless about. So, now you know, if there's ever a question I don't know the answer to, I'll tell you I have no clue, then I'll go ask one of the more... experienced crew or staff.

Now, back to the basics. Other rules:
1. When you request an ID, I'd ask that you use the order form to ask about an ID. If I don't see the order form, then I can't take you very seriously when it comes to the order.

2. This thread is for the shop use, so please don't post on this thread. It would be locked, but I need to be able to make future edits -- so it stays unlocked. Mind you, posts made here will be deleted, whether they are an order or not, unless made by a crew member or staff..

3. When you go to make an order, please create your own thread and post your order there. Once your order is finished, I will delete your thread.

4. I'm sorry, but I don't do touch ups of a card. If I saved all of your cards on my computer, then my hard-drive would be completely bogged! Many apologies. (But I do allow three avatar changes)

Order Form:
(Remove all remarks labeled with an * on the front)

[u][b]CARD INFO[/b][/u]
[b]Card:[/b] *(Back and front or just front)
[b]Card background:[/b] *(preset or description and/or image)
[b]Text glow color:[/b] *(if left blank, I'll choose based on background)
[b]Text font:[/b]
[b]Fursona pic:[/b] *(head shots only, I can crop)
[b]IMG Shading:[/b] *(yes/no)
[b]Other:[/b] *(optional)

[u][b]PERSONAL INFO (card front)[/b][/u]
[i][u]FurSona name:[/u]
[u]Gaia Username:[/u]
[u]Guild Status: [/u] *(your rank: Member, Crew, etc.)
[u]Gender: [/u]
[u]Species: [/u]
[u]DoB:[/u]
[u] bar code:[/u] *(randomly generated unless given. Must have card back to use code)[/i]

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm

(The finished drawings/ID cards/wallpapers are from all of my shops around Gaia)

In Progress
Smile Like Joker
Little Kanade (?)

Finished

RavendorFoxx--Guild ID- 5/4/09
XxDarkmoonXx -Guild ID- 5/9/09
Little Kanade--Guild ID-5/10/09
Zylo the Wolfbane--Guild ID-5/11/09
Alishka Nix--Guild ID-5/28/09
CodyDudeTm--Guild ID card-6/21/09
Furry Princess Nala--Guild ID card-6/27/09
PotisTheron--chibi: computer colored-6/28/09
achanceforgrace--full body art: computer colored-6/15/09

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 pm
Background Choices

Okies, here are 13 preset wallpapers to use. These come free. If you'd like me to make you a custom wallpaper, it will cost and extra 500g for a simple background. If I have to render a complicated background, the most I'll ever ask for is 1000g, and that's only for backgrounds that I have to start from scratch for (most unlikely). Well, either way, background presets are here:

Aurora:
User Image

Fireball:
User Image

Leaf:
User Image

Lightning:
User Image

Matrix:
User Image

Moon:
User Image

Pink Explosion:
User Image

Techno:
User Image

Water Spout:
User Image

Life Stream:
User Image

Snow:
User Image

Yellow Flowers:
User Image

Water Droplets:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Fonts:
Well, we'll get more Fonts up in a little bit, but for now, I have this one. Any other fonts I have to get approved, so be patient. n_n:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei