.::Girl Got Game Thread::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SUHNSHiiNEE

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:24 pm
what is it about, my book store prob no have it, but i would like to know what it is about (but dont tell me too mch i might get to read it)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:48 pm
I read the 5th Hana Kimi today (finally! after having it for a month! xd ), and I'm pumped to read the next GGG...I hope it's at the book store when I go tomorrow. :3  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

M3380180

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:19 pm
don't know much about it but it's cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:46 am
Lilybeth
what is it about, my book store prob no have it, but i would like to know what it is about (but dont tell me too mch i might get to read it)

Okay...girl is a good basketball player, her dad sends her off to a school so she can play basketball there. Only one problem. It's an all boys school! KYAA! whee

So! She must dress and act like a boy, but her only give away is that she's super short. 4laugh She also must room with a boy...who she happens to fall in love with...

This manga is friggin hilarious! My friend buys it and I bum it off her, but I'm so tempted to buy it myself. But anyways...hilarious, cute...and....hilarious? Yeah...it's good. heart  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

dreaming_loser

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:59 pm
i heart Girl Got Game..i love this manga series..too bad it ended...at least i bought all ten of the manga books in the series.. 3nodding ..this series made me laugh so much.. mrgreen all my friends have either read them off of me or bought a few of them.. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:49 pm
i read it till the end and it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh arrow blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
^
why's there a arrow..  

4znr0ck3r

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out