Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
dating and Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 am
Well, muslims also fall in love razz

And of course u wanto do stuff, but it's a test to keep urself passive and muslim 3nodding

I suppose if she's muslim you should maybe ask her if she is willing to marry u.

I'm not at the right age, so I wont ask sum1 to marry me of course xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:07 pm
It's wonderful to fall in love & find that they love you as well. Like Zaki said, it's a test to us. If we can wait, then Allah will reward us & we find that the one we love is worth the wait (or not, if Allah wills it to be that way, He knows best). I'll be old enough soon, but I have eight more years of schooling (so does the one I love) so we both have to wait. But with Allah's help & guidance, I hope we will one day be together, inshallah. I wish the best for those who find true love as well.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

II J3N II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 pm
Last time I checked there was no dating in Islam? I mean of course when ur engaged u get to spend time (not alone alone because shayton will make u say/do things that shouldn't be done at that particular time/place) with that person to get to know them better. Maybe this is just part of my culture more so the rules of Islam, sometimes people get those confused. However, in my opinion? I don't like the idea of dating.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm
No dating in Islam, correct. You can get to know someone by speaking with them over the phone or internet though. Dating only causes problems.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:27 am
yup smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:11 pm
i would say no
well we shouldnt date and kiss and stuff maybe just to meet each other and get to know each other and if u feel its true love u can just marry each other
dating(kissing and holding hands and stuff) isnt right
xoxo  

II Zeina II

Interstellar Genius

20,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:36 am
admiralsweetchic1
i would say no
well we shouldnt date and kiss and stuff maybe just to meet each other and get to know each other and if u feel its true love u can just marry each other
dating(kissing and holding hands and stuff) isnt right
xoxo
yeah smile flirting is haram too if not married wink  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out