Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Reincarnation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:54 am
I guess I have two questions on this actually- First one, When you're born again do you usually live in the same area, or is it random? And,second question, If you meet the reincarnation of someone you knew that died, would you know or would it be just another person to you?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 am
A lot of it is probably random, but there have been studies where people have been born into the same family/family line. I personally think my youngest is my grandmother reincarnated (long story). So it can happen, though it's probably not a common occurrence. Carol Bowman has written a good book on the subject Return From Heaven, that is worth checking out.

As far as recognizing people from past lives, that's a toughie. If you do a lot of regression work, then you may start noticing that you recognize people from your past lives, present in your current life, However the average person, probably wouldn't know. I think that often when we meet someone that we have an instant connection to (the old "I feel like I've known you forever" feeling), it's possible that there is a past life link. The same if you meet someone that you instantly hate/fear (or any other strong emotional reaction) for no reason at all, it could be a residual from a past life.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas