Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
So Weird?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord_Donivon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Does anyone remember So Weird?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Do I remember it? I love it. It was the best show Disney ever made. I still watch it on youtube and I have the frist season on my computer.  

Lady Elmira

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord_Donivon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:40 pm
I didn't know they has episodes on youtube. I'll have to check it out later. I think it was the best series on Disney as well. Where'd you get the episodes of the first season? send me a pm for the answer to it alright.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:19 am
I loved that series! I didn't care for the second girl, Annie(the blonde one) though. I sort of lost interest after Fi left.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 am
http://www.soweirdtv.com/episodes.html

Was trying to find you a decent pic, bu this is all I got. Anyway, Fi leaves somwhere at the beginning of season three with the lame excuse of going off to live with her aunt to live a "normal life" or something like that. Season two having ended with Fi having some kind of confrontation with an cosmic evil ghosty thing and being rescued by the ghost of her father and finally getting to talk to him. (I missed most of that episode unfortunately)

Anyway, Annie comes to live with Fi's family. She is a singer.... I think. There was a sort of passing of the torch between Fi and Annie, where Fi gives Annie her ring that she always wears on her thumb. Fi pops in a couple times after that I think, but the show just wasn't the same afterwards.

Wow... I wrote alot.  
TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff