April 11th was one of the best days of my life.
That was the day that not only I went to my first concert but to the FOB concert with one of my Best Friends. That day could of been better because we originaly got meet and greet tickets but, we didn't meet them. It turns out that the company who arranged the Meet and Greets didn't send us an email with all the info telling us when and where to meet them and when we picked up the tickets they didn't give us any notification that we were suppose to Meet them except the tickets. So when we were at the Stadium and got the news that we weren't going to meet them I couldn't feel my knees. crying Those tickets cost $180 per piece and I used the money I was saving up for a new guitar.

After a few minutes of crying while Hey Monday played, I brushed myself off and jumped my F***ing a** off and partied. Then Metro Station played and then All Time Low played. Cobra Starship couldn't play because Gabe was too sick. crying Then the moment we all waited for. The Fall Out Boy part. HOLY S***! IT WAS AWESOME. Even though we were in the stands I was standing up the whole time. And, omg, (the concert was a month ago and I'm still smiling like an idiot especially at this part) during the concert, I had eye contact with Patrick like 5 times! and at the end of the concert I screamed " I love you Patrick" from the top of my lungs and he wave back at me. xd On the way home we're was saying omg omg omg!

Omg I think I rambled on to much but that was my experience. Even though it turned out that way it was SOOO AWESOME!