Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
HELP. D: [Resolved. Thanks guys!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Namikikyo
No. you had all right to snap at me. I was careless. I am truly sorry for what I have done and have also apologized to Odin for what I have done.

I hope that I can get more information on how to tap into their powers as I thought I once was doing.

Now to find that information...

I theorise that Odin doesn't really mind, on the basis that people who misused them would learn their lessons soon enough xd

I personally knew about the power of the runes and still managed to misuse them. I felt attacked so used Thurisaz for protection. As soon as I did it I realised what a terrible idea it was: I had no real idea how to work with the energy of Thurisaz and as a result trying to control it would be like trying to hold back the tide. It was very stupid of me xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:20 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Namikikyo
No. you had all right to snap at me. I was careless. I am truly sorry for what I have done and have also apologized to Odin for what I have done.

I hope that I can get more information on how to tap into their powers as I thought I once was doing.

Now to find that information...

I theorise that Odin doesn't really mind, on the basis that people who misused them would learn their lessons soon enough xd

I personally knew about the power of the runes and still managed to misuse them. I felt attacked so used Thurisaz for protection. As soon as I did it I realised what a terrible idea it was: I had no real idea how to work with the energy of Thurisaz and as a result trying to control it would be like trying to hold back the tide. It was very stupid of me xd

I try my best, and for the most part can work with Wunjo. But other then that, I've usually created my own sigils/symbols to do anything else... So I know how to deal with my own, just not so much with runes. Is there anyways you can successfully tap into them and control them correctly?

And what about runes as divination? I've been dying to get a set of those, But now that you've told me this.. I'm not sure if I want a set if I have to completely change my way of using them.

Have a talked your ear off, yet? xd  

Namikikyo

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games