View Results

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 am
Fresnel
Tier One OPERATOR
Fresnel
Tier One OPERATOR
Rocky Sassoon
Both tritium-inlaid BUIS and an ACOG, for a rifle.

Side arm, just tritium-inlaid iron sights. Because I'm significantly better at aiming a pistol with irons than a rifle. xp
Most people are, or at least not willing to put all the s**t onto a pistol thatyou need to put a red dot onto it.

Anyway, tritium night sights on a rifle are cool, until you find that the rear lights blur to all s**t because of how close to your face they are. ******** blows, man.
Totally dropping down the moolah for a Docter someday. s**t is SO CASH.
I've heard nothing but good about an angle mounted Aimpoint Micro. When I build my SHTF SPR, I'll be looking at that from LaRue.
Funny, I've heard NOTHING about it. xd
Hmm. It's one of those things I hear about constantly from three-gunners and high-power competitors. Especially on multi-use guns. More inline than an over-ACOG mounted reddot.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 am
Tier One OPERATOR
Fresnel
Tier One OPERATOR
Fresnel
Tier One OPERATOR
Rocky Sassoon
Both tritium-inlaid BUIS and an ACOG, for a rifle.

Side arm, just tritium-inlaid iron sights. Because I'm significantly better at aiming a pistol with irons than a rifle. xp
Most people are, or at least not willing to put all the s**t onto a pistol thatyou need to put a red dot onto it.

Anyway, tritium night sights on a rifle are cool, until you find that the rear lights blur to all s**t because of how close to your face they are. ******** blows, man.
Totally dropping down the moolah for a Docter someday. s**t is SO CASH.
I've heard nothing but good about an angle mounted Aimpoint Micro. When I build my SHTF SPR, I'll be looking at that from LaRue.
Funny, I've heard NOTHING about it. xd
Hmm. It's one of those things I hear about constantly from three-gunners and high-power competitors. Especially on multi-use guns. More inline than an over-ACOG mounted reddot.
Okay, I just googled it, and I've seen it, but didn't know the name.

Probably not High Power, because the only people who are allowed to use optics are F-Class, and if you're competing in F-Class, you want magnifying optics with a really, really thin crosshair. Those guys can put twenty rounds in a circle the size of your fist at a thousand yards.

User Image

Srsly. 6/10 rounds on the same half of a 6" diameter circle. And this shooter only made the top 5 in a local match.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:07 am
Eotech or Aimpoint... they both kick a**  
Zombies. Seriously.