Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Lunar Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:58 pm
Bowing in respect, Andy replied, "Yes my queens, but before I go on this mission, do either of you know the human's name that empress dee has fallen for? It may help me in my mission even more if its the right one."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:48 pm
Viper smirked " He goes by the name Terry Bogard. I highly you take a muzzle and leash with you. From what we have gathered, He transforms into a wolf when he's wounded"  

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Andy began to laugh. He said, "So, my older brother is cohorting with the enemy! Oh, my queens, you are too kind. This mission will be easier than you can throw him a bone. See ya soon."

The younger Bogard brother took off in a saiyan space pod and messaged Raditz via scouter, "Raditz, my love, you won't believe where my older brother is right now. He's with that blasted Empress Dee. Our queens have given me a mission to capture Dee. Want to come to Vegetasai with me and watch my older brother and Vegeta cower at our feets? They will guarantee. And, the great war shall begin right after!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Once Andy was gone, Kakarota asked "If Andy does bring his brother back alive, what do we do with him?"

Viper laughed as she pulled a black collar out of a box " Simple...We use this on the mutt. It's a control collar the same ones I used on few of her former allies" Mai shiranui and Rock Howard both walked in with the collar on.

Kakarota said as she got up to get a closer look " They may work on these two but what if they don't work on him"

Viper replied " I already thought of that and our scientists are at work on creating it"  

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm
Raditz smirked "Andy, of course.. I've been looking forward to this day for a while." Raditz looked up at Viper and then at Kakarota as he walked into the throne room. Of course, let's go find them before they find our queens castles.

(Mind if i bring back someone?)

A former saiyan crossed his arms outside of Viper's castle "So that's where her castle was.. I should be joining dee's side for this but I kept my promise"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 pm
(Depends on who it is. Vegeta is already on my side and is my husband. It can be Bardock though.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:29 pm
(Ok that is fine)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 pm
Just then, a loud boom occurred in Lunar Castle. An old "friend" of Viper had come to pay her a "visit.."

A loud thud throughout the castle and smoke started to rise as the man smirked "I promise you won't forget me now.."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm
Rock had managed to get the collar off, then said to her majesties, "My ladies, you did not need to put that awful collar on me. If anything, I had served you before. I hate that empress dee! She made my best friend Terry break a promise and there is no forgiving him either. So, my ladies, what do you want me to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:35 pm
A second later after the large noise had gone off, A man had broken through the castle parameters. Old saiyan guards were laying on the ground from the soon to be forgotton leaders of the castle. He made his way through the explosion smoke and went through unseen making his way to the throne room.

The man was satisfied no alarms hadn't gone off in the castle yet. He ran through a few rooms, going by unseen past various saiyan guards until he reached the throne room. There were two powerful female Saiyan queens sitting on the thrones ignoring the fact of his presence. He carefully made his way across the walls quietly and went to the back of the thrones. His specialty was taking out people quietly. He grabbed one of the Saiyan queens, Kakkarota and pulled her back muffling her screams. He took his short knife out and quietly but quickly slashed it against her neck. After Kakkarota was quiet, left dead on the ground. He'd be sure he disposed of Viper as well.

The man in front of him hadn't noticed the killing of Kakkarota quite yet, so once again, he quietly made his way to Viper's throne and grabbed her, doing the same to her and laying her right next to the previous Queen.

He laughed and sat on the throne. The job was done. Planet Malachor wasn't going to be the same anymore.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games