Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 pm
WeissVicious

awww a fuzzy dragon? :3

Yep That is me *chuckles* I am defently a fuzzy dragon i have a Full discripton in the Rp into area. go check it out if you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:53 pm
I enjoy dragons with actual fuzz. ^_^  

Selene Aries

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 pm
Selene Aries

Well what about Totaly fured? *chuckles* tho i guess this is off topic  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm
Singe Dragon
Selene Aries

Lot of other places we can talk. But, yes, I have always like the dragons I have seen with fur and feathers over ones that are just scales and hide.

Selene Aries

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:08 pm
Selene Aries
Singe Dragon
Selene Aries

Lot of other places we can talk. But, yes, I have always like the dragons I have seen with fur and feathers over ones that are just scales and hide.

That is true. And i like haveing fur and being rather colorfull I guess being rather diffrent is the way i like it. thank you tho.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:03 pm
so ummm yea...i'm a furry...and my gf isn't...but she isn't online long enough to bother becomeing a furry...she's rarely online at all..and i hardly talk to her v.v so what should i do people?  

RedTail The pirate

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:04 pm
art1sta2
so ummm yea...i'm a furry...and my gf isn't...but she isn't online long enough to bother becoming a furry...she's rarely online at all..and i hardly talk to her v.v so what should i do people?

talk to her. duh. believe me, I've seen relationships go down due to lack of communication. If she isn't a furry cuz she doesn't want to, you should respect that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 pm
WeissVicious
art1sta2
so ummm yea...i'm a furry...and my gf isn't...but she isn't online long enough to bother becoming a furry...she's rarely online at all..and i hardly talk to her v.v so what should i do people?

talk to her. duh. believe me, I've seen relationships go down due to lack of communication. If she isn't a furry cuz she doesn't want to, you should respect that.

no i hardly talk to her cause she's rarely online anymore..and i think she might be cheating on me v.v  

RedTail The pirate

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 pm
art1sta2
WeissVicious
art1sta2

no i hardly talk to her cause she's rarely online anymore..and i think she might be cheating on me v.v

wait...is this an online relationship?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm
That's what I'm hearing.  

F a w k s i

Pom Graines

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 pm
art1sta2
Selene Aries
art1sta2
hmmm a site moderator...is that a good thing that one poped in here?

We've had a couple here and there.

this must be one hell of a discussion
Moderators are just normal users like everyone else, we just have a few more responsibilities. I've been in this guild *long* before I became a moderator, though I'm relatively inactive I have been posting here and there. XD

Anyways... back on topic XD

art1sta2
so ummm yea...i'm a furry...and my gf isn't...but she isn't online long enough to bother becomeing a furry...she's rarely online at all..and i hardly talk to her v.v so what should i do people?

Do you not have contact with her elsewhere? If not send her an email, tell her you're concerned about you're lack of communication and want to work things out. Tell her you miss her and are worried if everything is okay because you can't talk often. I wouldn't bring up the cheating topic, as if it isn't true you're really just throwing wild accusations out there and implies a lack of trust, after all she could just be busy with school/work/family issues or the like. Ask if you can make an agreement, even if you can't talk every day or see eachother online, to send emails back and forth and keep in touch X many days of the week or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Mameoyashi
art1sta2
Selene Aries
art1sta2
hmmm a site moderator...is that a good thing that one poped in here?

We've had a couple here and there.

this must be one hell of a discussion
Moderators are just normal users like everyone else, we just have a few more responsibilities. I've been in this guild *long* before I became a moderator, though I'm relatively inactive I have been posting here and there. XD

Anyways... back on topic XD

art1sta2

Do you not have contact with her elsewhere? If not send her an email, tell her you're concerned about you're lack of communication and want to work things out. Tell her you miss her and are worried if everything is okay because you can't talk often. I wouldn't bring up the cheating topic, as if it isn't true you're really just throwing wild accusations out there and implies a lack of trust, after all she could just be busy with school/work/family issues or the like. Ask if you can make an agreement, even if you can't talk every day or see eachother online, to send emails back and forth and keep in touch X many days of the week or something.

i'll just give up on love all togther  

RedTail The pirate

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas