Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Radient Arc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:41 am
Ryoichi blushed slightly due to embarassment, turning his head away from the other male. "I-I wasn't busy... so, yeah." He couldn't possibly stand seeing the ever-so-radiant idol in front of him just stand there and smile so familiarly.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 am
"Eh? Really? Well either way I'm glad you came." he said to him happily.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Ryoichi continued to avoid the male's gaze. "I guess... I should be going now." Closing his eyes, the blonde bowed forward slightly and kept them closed for sometime.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:33 pm
"Ah? Oh, okay. Thanks again!" he bowed to him also. As he watches the male walk away he hesitatly grabs his wrist gently without anyone, nor himself, noticing.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:41 pm
"Ah..?" Lacking the breath after being so quickly grabbed, Ryoichi turned around slightly to look to the male who's skin was touching his. "What's... wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:46 pm
'U,uh what did I just do...? I better make up something.' he took reached in his pocket as he released his grip. "Hey how about we trade numbers?" he said taking out his cellphone and showing it to him.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Ryoichi couldn't believe what he had just heard. It seemed just to unreal for a male he had just discovered to be an idol to be asking for his number; a guy no less. "...?" He simply arched a brow as he stood there with his arms over his chest.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Seeing him just standing there looking at him as though he's weird he laughed lightly, "Ahahaha... I-I was just kidding." he rubbed the back of his head.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Noticing the sudden tenseness the male before him felt, Ryoichi simply sighed and reached his hand up to touch the male's shoulder. "I enjoyed being here." He simply said before walking off and out of the park.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 pm
He sighed, as Kanako walked up behind him.
"Why did you ask to trade numbers? You could've just done a search and get it instantly."
"I know but that's not how I want to get it."
"Hm, this is the first time I've seen you taken intrest in anything for a long time."
"Mmm..." As their confersation ended they walked to the entrance of the park and left in the car.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

TIME SKIP -----> three weeks later
                          XXXAs I sat on the bench in the park, I sighed. Exhausted from the three week trip from France, America, and India. Anymore I might just break... That devil is a work-a-holic and a slave driver. As I stared up into the sky, there was a sudden tug on my pants. I looked down to find a little girl, with eyes shining in hope...oh boy...don't tell me... "Juu-chan?" she asked. What do I say? I sighed and smiled that smile as usual. "Yes?" I asked her as she blushed to me. "Mama! Mama!" '...f*ck...'

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I heaved a heavy sigh this one early Friday morning.
The sun was beating down, my only relief of this busy day was that it was going to rain by the time my shift was over according to the weather.
I long awaited a stormy night as I could curl up and read a favorite novel of mine.
I need to pick up some coffee for the owner, I reminded myself so I could stay focused in spite of how utterly exhausted I was for pulling doubles during the past couple of days. Clenching the money I had in my pocket, my walking kept at a steady pace with my attention to the sidewalk.
As usual, my favorite songs played through my earphones that were crammed in for my ears to enjoy as I continued to stride down the pavement.
"..."
By now, all had returned to its usual rut in the cement I walked on, probably going to last for the rest of my life unless I decided to do something more thrilling with my life.
Nah... I didn't need that experience again.
..What exactly happened the past few weeks ago?

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

XXXOnce again, I was being chased through the park. Yeah, it's not the first time through a park; a few minutes ago when the girl realized who I was, or just assumed it, she called out to her mother saying that it was me. Which, of course, affected everyone in the area which now leads up to me being chased by a crowd of fans through the park. As my legs began to give out on me, I quickly made way and hoped into a tree by grabbing it's branch and climbed up. Luckily, the crowd didn't take notice and continued to run past me. I sighed of relief. "Today...just isn't my day..." I said to myself as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:06 am
Since I happened to have some spare cash on me, along with buying a cup of coffee for the owner, I bought myself some bubble tea.
Surely, this brought memories back when my parents had first given me this peculiar beverage.
I almost choked on a tapioca ball and my mother reminded me not to swallow them. I guess I should've listened.
Now, I can enjoy the sweet drink with a more mature state of mind.
Life seemed to come at me so carelessly, so I really had no other care in the world.
To others, I'm practically invisible.
To myself, I'm practically unrecognizable.
To the world, I'm just...unimportant.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

XXXI laid back in the tree as I waited for the chaos to calm down before getting down. As I sat there, I noticed a familiar figure, walking through the park. As I sat up, my heart began to beat constantly as I stared at him. "Yoshimatsu-kun." I said to myself. I laid back down as I shook my head. "No, I shouldn't bother him..." I then got down from the tree and hurried to the bookstore to grab some books for my spare time while he was still on break.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff