Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~*~*~
  ~*~
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:11 am
Some of you may have known that I started liking someone. The guy goes to my univeristy, but I don't know him to well (but I'm trying to...).

Anyway, while on facebook one day an old high school friend of mine was online announcing her engagement. So I thought I would poke fun at myself by sending her a message about her being engaged and how I've just start falling for someone.

So of course she asks who he his and since we're friends I tell her.

Now keep this in mind...

She goes to a different school and has never talked to this guy I like.

A couple of days later I checked on her profile take another look at her engagement ring that posted up. I was a bit shocked to find that she had befriend the guy that I was talking about...

Now my question is......isn't that sort of strange? Or perhaps wrong on some level? I don't befriend the people from her school that I don't know (I haven't even befriend her future "hubby"). I don't even send friend requests to people don't know or have even met/talked to.

Is it alright for me to be slightly annoyed by this? *sigh* I just think it was a weird action for her to take.....and unless I do start going out him I doubt she'll ever talk to him so I don't know why she bothered befriending him.

Thoughts.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:50 am
Ylli have no good answer for that but she was ebil stare  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:05 pm
hmmn true, but maybe she befriended him because she wants to snoop at his profile if she knows you fancy him?
(heck, I very almost facebook-stalked my friend's love interest a few days ago :p)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm
I suppose that could be it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:57 pm
I'd agree with DT.

Maybe she's want to see what he's like and why you're into him, see if he deserves you and such. whee

I've been considering friending the guy I've got a bit of a crush on on facebook. I've talked to him once though so I think it'd be a bit weird since he doesn't know who I am. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:17 pm
She's never showed interest in my life before....but sure-I'll hope if falls on those lines.....

Yeah-I was iffy about sending a friend request to my crush too, but my friends said go for it. I sent the request the day after I met up with him at a party. He was such a happy drunk and he hugged me twice..... *sigh* heart So when I sent my request I said something like...

"You may not remember me but we met at the party last night....."

And so my attempts to get to know him better began.....and so far it's not going so well. *sigh* But I shall prevail-hopefully before I graduate.....and if I don't-my friends think I should go ahead with a full blown love confession.

Hmmm.....why does that make my life sound some what like one of those school romance mangas?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Oh don't worry. My life used to seem like one of those romance school life mangas.

Now it just sounds like a soap opera. stare

First there was happy lovey whatever, then the ex showed up for some drama, then happy lovey again.

Now it's like girl dumps guy for other guy and he goes gay for friend. Girl realizes she's made mistake and tries to get him back then he realizes he's better off without her and she throws a big hissy fit. Then she goes out with a friend's ex and pisses everyone off and now she's so hurt because she doesn't know why we're all mad at her. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Zizzykitty
Oh don't worry. My life used to seem like one of those romance school life mangas.

Now it just sounds like a soap opera. stare

First there was happy lovey whatever, then the ex showed up for some drama, then happy lovey again.

Now it's like girl dumps guy for other guy and he goes gay for friend. Girl realizes she's made mistake and tries to get him back then he realizes he's better off without her and she throws a big hissy fit. Then she goes out with a friend's ex and pisses everyone off and now she's so hurt because she doesn't know why we're all mad at her. rolleyes

very impressive.....i thought i had a talent for pissing people off.
i'm sure it will all sort itself out in the end and you will have an awesome story to go with it.  

Docxime

Docxime

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:05 pm
i'm sure she was being nosey as well.

i reckon that, she took interest because you told her if you hadn't of told her you wouldn't have sparked the intrigue.

i added my mates love interest but that was more to gain material to humiliate him, just how i would expect him to embaress me if i did anything involving an emotion that isnt being irate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:59 am
Crikey zizzy that does sound like a drama!
I've long ago accepted the fact that I'm romantically retarded. I never know what to do - tis terribly embarassing lol 3nodding

Plus I never got up the courage to actually friend my friend's random love interest. It ended up with me squinting at his teeny tiny profile picture.

My friend:He's blonde"
me:*squinting* " Is he?"
My friend: with blue eyes
me: *gets out magnifying glass*....yesh?
my friend: he's very nice
me: i'll have to take you word on that.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:12 am
lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:59 am
Something totally random, and somewhat on topic, happened yesterday.

A friend starts texting me asking if I like-like anyone. I say not really and she tells me that one of our friends has been asking about me. She eventually I tell her she can give him my number if he asks for it.

She gives it to him and we were texting most of the night. He finally asks if I like-like him and I said I wasn't sure because I don't know him well enough, and that's true.

This guy is kind of like a puppy though.
Really friendly, outgoing, playful, you can't get mad at him. He's just a bit dimwitted.
And a year younger.
I'm not really into younger guys and I like intelligent conversation sometimes. sweatdrop

So that's what happened to me yesterday.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Docxime

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:42 pm
i always think its best to see the person in face to face a few times first.
he could just be trying to impress after all.

trust your gut. or whatever magic woman alternative you have, like female intuition xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:36 am
Some people are like that they'll add people they will never know.

I have to know someone before I add them on Facebook.
sweatdrop

Super Mega Nope
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas