The Citadel
  The Pitt
  Little Lamplight
  Other
View Results

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Mine is the Tenpenny suite at the moment, but I have a lot of other places I got to as well. Before it wouldn't let me back in there, I threw my stuff in the Super-Duper Mart. After that, I stored things in the pop machine in Smith-Casey's garage.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:20 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Mine is the Tenpenny suite at the moment, but I have a lot of other places I got to as well. Before it wouldn't let me back in there, I threw my stuff in the Super-Duper Mart. After that, I stored things in the pop machine in Smith-Casey's garage.

That's what I call a good hiding place. Mine are all horrible, made worse by the fact that raiders spawn next to them (against my knowledge at the time of hiding). I didn't even realize it until a raider attacked me with my own weapons.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Brabouch

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:32 am
robthedude

Heh, judging by the letters he writes to female characters who use the black widow perk on him, I was being a bit extreme about the first point.

But yeah, I went in to my house and pulled out exactly 50 stims (I like to carry a more practical number some times), then I talked to him and walked off and when I got in a fight a few minutes later after talking to nobody else I found out I only had 46 stims with me.

According to The Vault (fallout wiki) it was him who stole them.

I usually don't pay too much of attention to the stimpaks, so I never noticed. But it seems it's true, I wonder if I'll be able to steal them back from him X3
Thanks for telling me about that, by the way! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 am
robthedude
Haratio TaFotter

That's what I call a good hiding place. Mine are all horrible, made worse by the fact that raiders spawn next to them (against my knowledge at the time of hiding). I didn't even realize it until a raider attacked me with my own weapons.

Yeah, the best places are in buildings where no one is going to spawn and take them. Other notable places are Agatha's House and the Girdershade houses if they're emptied of their occupants, and this other place which name escapes me, but its a place with a pop machine inside it.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas