Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] Looking for Wisdom [Iroh & Rellik] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:01 pm
Rellik listened as he spoke. He sounded so old for his age, why did it seem like he wanted to grow up so fast? There was time for everything, nothing had to be rushed, she wanted to laugh aloud and explain it, but she wanted him to be happy in his quest for wisdom or strength in muscle or intellect, she did not want to stampede over his dreams.

As they reached the small pool of water a genuine smile crossed her maw and she craned her neck to drink though she winced as it strained the sealed cut on her neck. Damn claws of that female, though she was a worthy adversary.

As she drank her fill and sat beside the water for a moment, she looked towards hte inner part of the pride and back to the borders and sighed, "As time grows on here, I cannot stay long, I don't want to strain the invicible bonds I have here already just for water. Though your kindness is appreciated. I need to rest before I return in a few days again for a rematch," though she knew her wounds would not be healed over by then, it did not mater.

"However, if you wish, before that time I can return, and show you several thigns that might be of use to you in battle that also strengthens the mind, if you wish," she smiled.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Iroh stepped back and let her drink, not feeling too thirsty himself, and not wanting to be rude. It wasn't the largest of watering spots, after all. He looked up when she heard her speaking, moving to the water and taking a small drink before sitting down near her and tilting his head.

He nodded. His smile didn't face completely, but he did look a bit saddened. He didn't really like the idea of her fighting in only a few days. What if her wounds hadn't healed enough by then? What if she got even more hurt? He would have to come back and see how it went, and keep an ear out within the pride for news of new members. He nodded, though, not thinking it his place to dissuade her. Purpose was everything. She had hers, and he could not bring himself to try and argue with her about it. But he would worry quietly until he heard news.

His ears perked forward and he looked a bit confused, but his grin was growing again.

"You want to train me a little? I would definitely love that. But I think you should rest in what time you're willing to give yourself. So how about we make a deal? When you join the pride, you can teach me anything you want? And I think I can teach you, too, if you'd let me. About what would be our home."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Rellik smiled at Iroh, and at his words she nodded, but ehr heart protested. "I will rest as long as my heart and soul allows, Iroh, my being calls to this place and the longer I feel apart from it, the harder it is for me to stay away. But I will rest, and as I do, I will think of your eyes and your voice, your kindness," her silver eyes watched him, and she smiled.

"Once this is my home, and we are family, I will teach you the things I have not shown another, and you will not only have strength in body, but in mind," she nodded, and she lowered her head in a bow to him, "You are, truly, one of the wisest I have met."

Our home, it had a sound to it like no other.

As she raised her head, she smiled again, and headed out towards the borders again, but stopped to peer back, "Beyond those dunes there, soon, is where I will meet my opponent again, and from there, no matter how long it takes, I will return, and then, I will find you again."

She headed off towards the borders again, a limp in her step, but as she drew farther away from his form and was beyond the border line, she lifted her head to roar in pride, confidence, and fire.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Iroh nodded, smiling sadly. He didn't want to see her get hurt even worse, but he knew that was the way of these lands. Strength and character were important, and being adept at one was not enough. He knew she had the strength of her character, her desire and duty, to guide her, and he knew she would continue to work to prove her physical strength, even if it meant doing more damage to herself. He could only hope she would achieve her goals, and they could keep their promise.

He looked in the direction of the dunes she indicated, nodding his head and making note. He would return, as many times as it took, to make sure she was okay and to see her accomplish what she wanted. He didn't know if it was strange for him, a member of the pride, to want to help an outsider so much, but he didn't give it much thought. They were both lions, both similar in character, and he didn't think a difference in title or home was that important. He cared about life, regardless of what it had earned the right to call itself.

Watching her leave, he sat down and silently said goodbye, knowing it was not necessary, and that they would meet again. He heard her voice on the air soon enough, and, though he was not too well known for it, let out his own roar to fuel the fire she was filling the air with. Grinning, feeling oddly invigorated, he turned in the other direction, to move deeper into the pridal lands, back to his home.

End!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items