Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Well guys, we did it (: (again) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:53 am
The plumbobs just started showing up agian for me today. I collected six and got another 100 gold. Now it says I need four for the next prize.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:20 am
I love my plumbob! I don't think I will ever have an avie without it again.

But what I wanted to say is - the first time it asked me for 3plumbobs, but since then I've had to find 5 everytime. I stopped collecting when I thought it was just going to give me multiple plumbobs - did you get anything different from it asking for 4?  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:35 am
I've been collecting them for awhile. I have two plumbombs and atleast 500 gold in total for collecting 5 at a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:23 pm
I'm so stoked we have a plumbob finally. I've been wanting one since I joined Gaia!  

Dnelle

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 pm
You can have a sig badge now, too!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/featured-announcements/the-sims-3-get-your-official-signature-badge/t.50736167/  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:36 pm
Looks like we've done it again! Nothing is active yet but there is a new profile page for Sims 3 Ambitions.

At the bottom it reads:

"Take our quiz to find out what kind of Sim you are: good or deviant. Coming Soon!
Keep an eye out for useful tools hidden all over Gaia. Collect as many as you can to unlock cool Sims goodness!"

Plus if you visit the original link to the original Sims 3 announcement from when the game was released you can see they have updated the avatar to look like the ice sculpture guy from Ambitions.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Grandma Snoodle

1,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:28 am
My grandson sent me the plumb bob. he got from market place and surprized me. I am not sure how you are finding yours. I went to the site and there nothing to click on to go farther. What am i missing here. Help a old lady  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm
This event doesn't seem to be active yet. So as far as I know you're not missing anything. The plumbobs are from last time round.
The quiz is up and running though. I got the 'good' result.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:45 pm
The scavenger hunt is live! I have the first item and it is much better than a simple plumbob.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Sims 3 Ambitions Doctor
Sims 3 Ambitions Tattoo Artist
Sims 3 Ambitions Fireman

You can do it three times to get these items, and then it repeats so you get them again.
Sometimes when you click (say the hat) it doesn't register right (like it'll say I had the labcoat). Just refresh around some more until you can find the right item again.

I found the hardest to find item was the wrench. I think its just because the other ones are more colorful and bigger to see.  

elevator

Friendly Friend

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas