Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Art/Writing Threads
Soji's Refurbished Furry Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Feline
  Canine
  Vulpes
  Reptile
  Bird
  Other
View Results

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 pm
An arctic fox with 7 tails, the tips marked in silver with beautiful silver markings on her body. The markings are a ring around her neck like a collar that forms into a hourglass that flows with her slender figure before wrapping around her hips like a thong. Her eyes are white with a hint of silver in the pupils and are slited like cat eyes. She rarely wears clothing but when she does, she has dark gray camo baggy pants with a thin strip shirt on that varies from black to white to silver. Her hair is long and flowing behind her, reaching down to her tails, silver in color as well. On the right side of her head is a light blue iris in her hair. Her ears are white with silver tips.

She wears a collar that is white base with red trim and lettering on it. Her name, AKEMI, is imprinted on her collar. She wears her wedding ring as well, a beautiful silver band with three bright ruby stones in the center.

Being a subby little vixen, she normally has a light pink blush over her nose as she snuggles her lover and master, the one person the vixen feels safe around. If not snuggling him, she is found laying around grooming her tails somewhere or standing under a nights sky, looking at the moon and stars with her ears folded back and a lost look in her eyes.

Note: If you have any question please ask I want it to be as right as the 2 of us can get it lol, and could you do something for a bit of the pose and background of her staring up at the stars?. that part was in the last paragraph. Thanks and if you feel that the price isnt fair once you see how much work you put into it I am willing to figure a price to what you think it is worth. Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm
Hmm... I'm not quite sure how to get the eyes right. I can't really picture them in my head, so I may have to slightly change them. I can picture the rest, and I think I can get the sketch finished in a week or two. At the latest, it'll be three to four weeks.

I think the price is very fair. Thank youy so much for the business. 3nodding  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:17 pm
:They are white with silver though them, sort of like silver sparkles
:it is hard to explain
: "You know how someone can seem to be in a daze?"
: The silver is like the daze look with white as the base

Puples of the eyes: they are more whiteish but with a slight hint silver in the center

That is what she said when i asked her about it. she said the puples could be mostly white or silver bc she knows it is hard to understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 am
@ Little Kanade: Okay, I have tour drawing finished and inked. I just need to scan it in and touch it up, then I'll get it right to you! ^--^ As for the second pic, I'll get on it ASAP. Thank you for clearing that up.

@ Smile Like Joker: I have your picture drawn and inked over, I'll touch up your piture right after Little Kanade's.

Thank you both for your great patience!  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Art/Writing Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out