Reply Adult Furries Guild
Social Networking Sites

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:42 am
Just kind of curious what sites, if any, the members of this guild might making of use. This would include any community site, really.

Gaia I would rank in this category, so is the one we all share that goes without saying. Beyond Gaia I do make use of art sites such as Fur Affinity and deviantArt as a way to reach out to people, but I am far less active than I use to be and mostly just visit to see the art. I have also joined up on SheezyArt and Y!Gallery at one point or another, but do not visit anymore. I also belong to a little place known as AGNPH, but am only mildly active in that community.

Way back my friends got me to join LiveJournal, but I have not made use of it in years. I have also signed up for Furcadia and Second Life, but do not make use of them. Honestly, Furcadia has lost any appeal it once had, to me, but I do consider trying Second Life again, just for the heck of it.

Never have joined MySpace or Facebook, though I have given some consideration to later. I have not, nor will I ever, sign up for Twitter, I am not that much of a narcissist.

I am also a member of FurSpace, but I am not all the active. Honestly, I am not sure what exactly I am suppose to do. I have also heard of a few other Furry networking sites, but I forget their names. Would not mind taking a peek at them, always interested in spreading myself out and getting to not just know new people, but getting to better know those I have already met. I tried peeking into that USTREAM I saw a lot of artists getting into, but it is just not for me.

With that last part said, I always enjoy people contacting me through PMs. 3nodding I also do not mind turning on my IMs if you want to talk more real time, but I usually have them off, since I tend to get bombarded. I can only keep up with so many conversations, especially when I am trying to do other things at the same time.

Edit: Oh, right, I did forget a couple. Is what happens when you are typing as fast as you can before you leave for work. xd There is another art/community site I visit now and then, Wild Critters. I am also on the FurNet server for IRC at all times when online.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm
I've got my dA, FA, and Facebook. All I really need.  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm
I'm on DA, FA and Facebook. I don't really keep up with Facebook though, maybe just once in awhile to check on what my old friends are doing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Well I have FA, Facebook, and I have but hardly use my myspace, furspace, or twitter. SL and Furc were not much fun, so I didn't mess with them.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:07 pm
savvy?  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:15 am
F4L is a decent little social site for furries. You can join groups and such and meet up with other furs ou might have things in common with.

MyFursona.com is another one. Not as much to do.. you can post a blog and pictures, network with friends and such.. but overall IMO it's kinda small in what you can do there.

Fursuit Lounge is a small forum, but it's still kinda new.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I really should be asleep right now :3  

Gennivieve

Mintea Drops

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:41 am
User Image
I have a Deviant Art (Link in signature)

A furaffinity (It basically just has a few things off my deviant art, I haven't had the time to update either one)

A facebook and a myspace.(link in signature)

A twitter.Yep link here

I've played on second life, but never downloaded it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:58 am
I try to avoid most social networks. The only one I have out of all of those is a Livejournal, which I use daily.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:51 pm
OMG let's see...

MySpace
FurSpace
Tagged
Twitter
Twatter (yes really, it's being set up, www.twatter.com)
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
FurNation
Furry2Furry

and of course, Gaia

Though god only knows how many i forgot  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:13 pm
Besides Gaia, I'm on LiveJournal & Facebook. Facebook is great for keeping in touch with childhood friends who I can't meet up with in person due to us all living too far apart. ♥

I'm also on Second Life, but I rarely go on there, as it really eats up my processor speed (to the point where I can only have SL open if I want it to run properly). Plus, I'm not really big on real-time interaction unless it's face-to-face. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 am
pounced.org ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 am
I'm on FurAffinity (but haven't posted ANYTHING for ages), and on Facebook. I think that might be it for me. At least...they're the only ones besides Gaia that I check on relatively regularly.  

Manda_Tifa

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Gaia is a given..lol

Then the following
http://goku-san.deviantart.com/
http://www.furry-paws.com/ (dog sim. has a chat room and a rather large art community as well)
http://www.equine-ranch.com/ (horse sim. They have chat and forums that I post at.)
http://twitter.com/gokusan (I use it to post updates for people who commission me. )
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/goku-san/ (where I post some of my art)
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Phanatix/index.php?act=idx (DP fan forum..>.>..)

There's others but I'm not as active.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff