Reply Fallout 3
TRANQUILITY LANE HORROR Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 pm
I like to play to the personality of my RP characters that I make, for example, my character Echo was an assassin, so I stuck to stealth kills with a combat knife for him, sold everything to the outcasts, and did anything that earned me money. And I of course always carried 10 packs or 5 cartons of cigarettes around with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:52 pm
legendary detective Lawli
I like to play to the personality of my RP characters that I make, for example, my character Echo was an assassin, so I stuck to stealth kills with a combat knife for him, sold everything to the outcasts, and did anything that earned me money. And I of course always carried 10 packs or 5 cartons of cigarettes around with me.
Vampire's Edge is probably the best weapon for that, the family have it, but you have to kill them all to get it. The moment you take it they go hostile, even if you pickpocket the key to the sword cabinet from Vance.

It's perfect for the character, though. Deadly, light and silent. Unique Chinese officer's sword. Only weighs 1lb so all characters will benefit from it as a backup.  

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 am
totally lost the objective of this thred -___-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 am
i did the puzzle though i made timmy cry . its to bad u can only go there onece  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:15 pm
Haratio TaFotter
I went through the whole thing being a little jerk. Punched the kid, planted the nightwear, killed the pie making lady by messing up her oven, killed everyone else with the mask and knife.

On a sadder note.....I wanted that freaking clown mask! It would have looked so hilarious wearing that thing with me power armor.
i know right u can getn in point lookout  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm
I didn't want to do anything she told me to do, so i kinda got bored and didn't know punching her/him would get me zapped... gonk

After the third interval of the corny music i said screw this and did the fail safe, and got bored again and punched one of the Chinese guys...lol

THAT MUSIC WAS ANNOYING!!!!  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:48 pm
xTashi
I did the puzzle and caused the Chinese Invasion.
It was interesting...

yea i did the same thing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:50 pm
NecroTech51
I didn't want to do anything she told me to do, so i kinda got bored and didn't know punching her/him would get me zapped... gonk

After the third interval of the corny music i said screw this and did the fail safe, and got bored again and punched one of the Chinese guys...lol

THAT MUSIC WAS ANNOYING!!!!

yea i ended up punching her too
and i blew up into pieces sweatdrop  

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am
I did the Good thing and activated the Failsafe to set those residents free after failing to make Timmy cry. I REALLY wanted to get out of there and following Betty would take too long, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm
I'm nice, I used the failsafe (but first I saved and did everything evil, then restarted, like it never happened...... twisted )  

The Right Hand of Fate

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm
i just took the 'butcher everyone' option out of reflex.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm
I was so freaked out I consoled myself f0952. hehehehehehehehehehehehe  

BUGSY 1979

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out