Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
So I was fighting the Behemoth in front of GNR again...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Chatterbox

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm
Well, I shot it with the Gauss rifle and instead of falling over, it got catapulted aout twenty or so feet into the air, did a backflip, and landed on its face. Then while the Brotherhood was taking its health down I scratched it with the deathclaw gauntlet and it died before getting back up....

I just wanted everyone to know because I thought it was hilarious; I'm guessing it his the Metro station sign and it glitched, making the flip.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:43 pm
There are so many ridiculous things you can do with the Gauss rifle its not even funny....okay, it really is funny!

I used it on a giant radscorpion onc. I shot it in the face, and it flipped through the air and landed on its back. I waited to see if it was really dead, and it took almost a minute for it to get back up!  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:33 pm
Wow thats hilarious xD well I shot a Supermutant into the air with a Frag and while he was in the air I used VATS to finish him before he landed xD even though he flew off the ridge I still got him xD blew his head off  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:35 pm
Oh you kids and your Gauss rifles and your grenades ^^  

Mr Chatterbox

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 am
is'nt there a way to save intiate reddin my friend said you get trophy for that ..is he lying like an a*****e ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 am
storm troopper
is'nt there a way to save intiate reddin my friend said you get trophy for that ..is he lying like an a*****e ?

You can probably save Reddin by doing something to your computer(Open your console or whatever, etc, etc), but I don't think you can get a trophy  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:30 pm
Reddin is scripted to die. Even if you cripple her legs with the dart gun and she's nowhere near the explosion, she dies.

You can technically save her on the computer by making her invincible through console codes, but everyone still talks like she's dead I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 pm
storm troopper
He is lying like an a*****e.

But, I'm going to try that on some friends, it sounds like something that could be true. A lot of people were wondering some time ago if you really did get an achievement in Portal for adopting the party position until someone came to get you, so this should have some success.  

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm
I did that to a Super Mutant Overlord on the capitol building, he flew off the top and did a few flips before the landing killed him.
Only because i weakened him though, or he might have got shot by Fawkes around the same time, i dont know if enemies that fall die...  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games