What is your hero?
  Pure / Good
  Pure / Evil
  Corrupt / Good
  Corrupt / Evil
View Results

A1C Tucker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:18 pm
I want to have a hero with horns AND a halo. Is that possible? If so, how do I go about raising my purity and evil?  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm
You cant have horns and a halo at the same time.  

Link is JD
Crew

Lavinia Whateley

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:25 am
I don't think you can have horns and a halo, but you can be PURE EVIL! (Cue the evil laughter!) You can increase your purity by buying and renting out those houses with low rent (a negative number in the "Adjust Rent" option), or by buying business and lowering the prices (a negative number in the "Adjust Prices" option), as well as by eating fuits and vegetables, rather than meat or meat products. You can increase your evil by slaughtering innocent villagers, stealing, and by sacrificing people to the Temple of Shadows. To do this, you must gain entry to the Temple by speaking with the monk in front, who will give you 'crunchy chicks.' Eat them all, and you'll be admitted. You'll also earn extra evil if you sacrifice your spouse. Bear in mind, however, that if you have a child with this spouse, the child will be taken away after you sacrifice your spouse. Please note that you can't kill children, but you can extort and terrify them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:17 am
The halo/horns depends on your morality, not purity/corruption. Would be wicked as hell, though, wouldn't it?

You can extort kids!? xd Kick a**! I thought you could only terrorize them! whee Shows I need to explore the game a bit more, even if I can't get any of the DLC. xp  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:03 am
Ruki XXIII
The halo/horns depends on your morality, not purity/corruption. Would be wicked as hell, though, wouldn't it?

You can extort kids!? xd Kick a**! I thought you could only terrorize them! whee Shows I need to explore the game a bit more, even if I can't get any of the DLC. xp

Actually they depend more on the purity/corruption rather than morality. You need corruption for Horns and you need purity for Halo. Aswell as a good/evil alignment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 am
um...my fable glitched up and had horns and a halo.....pretty kick a**...till it went away =(  

Nagoshi Kun

Only Sissies Write

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:26 am
I think halos are reserved for pure and good. Maybe just good. Anyway, you can be pure and evil. You'll have evil, gray skin, but you'll still look good. As long as I'm going to be evil, though, I'll be corrupt and have the whole demon thing going on for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 pm
Ruki XXIII

i wish you could pick up kids or babies and punt them over a fence or something that would be hilarious  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items