Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
!!!Psychological Violence Rages in Pyschical Damage!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Lately, the screws that keep my brain lodged in the same position have been slowly unscrewed by selfish fat idiots who surround me everyday in the real world of s**t and hatred. Bad news to this, is because I have anger issues once in a while, and one dude really blew me up at school.
The kid kept telling people some humilating thing that happened to me when I was 6, and it was really annoying me. I told him to stop kindly, but he just turned around and told me to ******** Off. I did, mainly because I wanted to. And, of course by the Wrath of God Almighty ( Amen ) He followed me. After a while, I turned around and told him to stop stalking me. Sadly, some other people were following him. Not a good sign. In his defense, he said that he wasnt going to listen to a furfag.
1st of all, I have NO CLUE how some hillbilly with the brain the size of a MUSTARD SEED can find outthat I was a Furry. Something that I dont talk about to anyone besides you guys on here.
I just walked away and tried to stay away from him, cause he was only going to cause trouble, and that is what he did.
Sadly, he was in every class of mine, which is hell.
During these periods, he kept on throwing shots and insults at me.
I didnt react, but after a while, it can annoy someone.
Then, after some time, he finally started mocking my religeon.
He said that Jesus was a fat ****** who wants to see my suffer.
People already see my as someone you dont want to piss off, and he was doing that,
Heck, some people told him to back off, or he was going to get it.
The next, he said something that im not goign to repeat, that set me off like a bomb.
Before he knew it, people knew that I had been pushed off the edge. Some even ran.
I calmy walked up to the guy and got in his face. I was somewhat not in control of my actions.
He asked me what I was doing, and all I said was that This furfag was gonna ******** him up.
Before he could react, I kicked him in the balls, the upercutted him in the chin, sending him on the ground.
I kicked his head and jumped on him repeadetly, until I decided to punch the living s**t out of him, until the teachers pulled me away.
After they looked over the situation, they only gave me an In-suspention for 4 hours. I was basically off the hook.
The dude almost broke 3 bones, and for the past week, he hasn't been talking s**t, about ANYONE.
I guess someone finally taught him a lesson. Im really mad at myself for going off like that, but whats done is done...

Im now in a really RARE mood now. Whenever Im in a LAST RESORT sorta mood, I occupy my time with anything and everything.
Ive been going outside, doing activities, learned to skateboard, got my boaters license, lost 9 pounds, and am now learning to play a few songs by KoRn, who I have been listing to to calm me down.

So far, pretty much NOTHING has been able to clam me down from the everyday ******** s**t that goes past and at me, and I was wondering if anyone could help me calm down some so I can avoid something like this agian. Ive never gotten into a fight with anyone, and now everyone hopes that I dont get into another.

Help, please?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:47 am
Holy son of a spaghetti! What a...a...eeeuurgh! (I have no suitable words for this in my vocabulary.)

I've had to deal with a few punks before, but never such a...villian!

Being so savagely insulted must be difficult, and perhaps even beyond my experience, but I'll give what advice I can...

Try comforting yourself by thinking about how illogical his words are. (You might want to refrain from pointing these out. He'll counter. They always do.)

Try surrounding yourself with people who would take offense to his words. Bullies like to catch their prey when they're alone.

When you must respond to their insults, do so casually, and without negative emotion. They love it when you get upset. Try not to insult them back, either. If called a furfag, I'd probably counter with one of the following:
"Define furfag."
"You're entitled to your opinion." (They'll probably say that it's a fact. They can come back when they have proof.)

As a last resort, you can try one of these:
"Takes one to know one."
"Is there a problem with that?" (While this is self-incriminating, it's hard for a bully to respond to.)

If it's a comforting thought, I find that bullies/punks/ninja wannabes are most prominent around junior high (7th-9th grades.) From there, they slowly decline. I'm in college now, and everybody's very polite.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Yah, I used to have same issues, now I hang out with other people like me, of course only three people know I'm a furry, and the to ho talk s**t know I wont fight back..or so they thing (WAIT TILL THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR WHERE THE ONLY THING TO SAVE THEN ITS THE POLICE MUAHHAHA) Anyway, I have to deal with crap and they worst I have dont is throw a kid in the locker for talking s**t bout my pants, and I had..had it with them..the best that I ever do is walk up to them and start talking really technical with them, if that dont work I counter with the same TYPE of stuff that they are talking about, eventally they leave..till the next week or day  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:16 am
Well, the first thing is to do is, well, if you're angry, calm down. Think about if hurting them is worth it, if they're are really worth hurting if they're willing do do nasty stuff because of your religion, or because you're a furry. If they do that, they're not even worth the dirt you stand on. I learned that awhile ago, maybe a year or so.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items