Welcome to Gaia! ::

||The Nightmares of Tim Burton||needs a lot of members||

Back to Guilds

Guild of all things Tim Burton. 

Tags: Tim Burton, Sweeny Todd, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, The Corpse Bride 

Reply The Pumpkin Song
Which musical...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Sweeney Todd
  Nightmare Before Christmas
  Corpse Bride
View Results

Tragedies_at_Hand
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:31 pm
All of Tim Burton's musicals have great songs, but which one has the best? I personally think that either The Nightmare Before Christmas or Sweeney Todd has the best. What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:26 pm
Sweeney Todd had to be one of his better musicals, Nightmare Before Christmas wasn't much of a musical. Though it was a great movie, Sweeney takes the award for his better musical.  

xDarkWinterx

Dapper Vampire

F o r e v e r Brok3n
Vice Captain

Sparkly Marshmallow

12,565 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 am
I a on the edge really. Either Sweeney or Corpse. But remembering that Vorpse stayed in my head, so I have to go with that one. but on thing I have to say about Sweeney is...

HE RULEZ!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm
i like all of them...but i like sweeny better, not just because of the actors, but the songs 2. i like all of the songs and duets  

ponysalad

LoverOfNightmare

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 pm
i'd have to agree with all of u guys becuz corpse is about half a musical,sweeny todd yes. but nightmare bfore christmas to me is a musical becuz of all the songs it has. it has i think about 18 or 19 songs. idk.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 pm
NMBC fer sure~  

Shr00mHe4d N1kk1

vamp the kitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:05 pm
i think courpse bride had the best musical with the "tears to shed" AWSOME i mean c'mon u got to admit it was pretty awsome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:01 pm
I would say that "Sweeny Todd" is the BETTER MUSICAL, however "TNBC" is TEH BEST ANIMATED MOVIE EVER!!!

ditzy_cloudyhead

The Pumpkin Song

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff