Submit

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:08 am
User Image

You have to love this game. Honestly, how can you resist this little guy? He is adorable!

Just learned I can take screenshots (Albet kinda low quality) while playing this game. For now, this is the one I have. I also have a lion sackboy who looks hilarious when he is angry. I like to make 'Garf' sound effects when I do it.

Anyone have this game?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:36 pm
I don't understand the point of the game so...I don't play it.  

Isaol-the-wolf

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:58 pm
Always wanted to try it out, but don't want to buy a PS3. Needs more than one game I'm interested in order to blow $400.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:10 pm
I have pretty much lost all interest in the PS3. The one game that would have got me to go out and get one, isn't going to be exclusive. 3nodding  

Selene Aries

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:03 pm
I guess I am the only PS3 owner here. Well, I guess it is all about interest I suppose.

Has anyone of you looked into the PSN games that are available? Being off topic of course. There are a lot of other games on the PS3 that are great.

But little Big Planet is a good game. If you have creativity then it is an even greater game.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:12 pm
Xbox360 has got PS3 beat. PS3 doesn't have Halo3, another big one was GTA4 which was available on both systems. PS3 don't got any thing special...besides Killzone..which I want to play.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:07 pm
I have a PS3. Little Big Planet looks like a decent game, but I don't feel like dropping $60 on a game I'm not sure I'll enjoy. Maybe when it drops in price a little or I see it on sale, which I'm sure Target will do one of these days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:17 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Xbox360 has got PS3 beat. PS3 doesn't have Halo3, another big one was GTA4 which was available on both systems. PS3 don't got any thing special...besides Killzone..which I want to play.

I feel the same way about the 360, except there are not really any games I want to play on it. Plus thankfully I don't have to pay for online while I am on the PS3. And exclusive DLC is starting to appear on the PS3. First to come was Fallout 3. Huzzah.

And Halo 3 feels slow to me. UT3 is where it's at. Mods maps can be installed on the PS3, and a free expansion,  

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 pm
What's the whole point of Little Big Planet?
I.e Trying to capture a flag?
Stop an alien race from destroying the world?
I mean really, what's the point?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm
Make your own stages for side-scrolling platforming fun? I mean, it's really just something for you to go nuts with and make your own stuff  

Af Mas

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
What's the whole point of Little Big Planet?
I.e Trying to capture a flag?
Stop an alien race from destroying the world?
I mean really, what's the point?

It's a game where you can make your own side scrolling game. Look up some youtube videos, you will find a ton of levels even developers and internet folks are impressed by. I am not gonna look them up for you, because a quick google search could have answered your question.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:07 am
Selene Aries
I have pretty much lost all interest in the PS3. The one game that would have got me to go out and get one, isn't going to be exclusive. 3nodding

Ooh, what is it?  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:02 pm
CodyDudeTm
Selene Aries

Ooh, what is it?

I'm guessing it was FFXIII

I got mine for Metal Gear Solid 4. I kept it for inFamous.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 am
I was originally planning to hold off on a PS3 'til they fixed the backward-compatibility issues, but I'm caving a bit more over time. I really want "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam" (NERD! X3), "Devil May Cry 4" (even though Virgil's not in it). . . I'm sure there were others I was looking at, but those are the only ones I can think of right now. X3 Oh, wait, isn't "Assassin's Creed 2" for PS3? That looks awesome.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 pm
This sorta turned into a console wars topic, yay...

Anyway, I own a PS3 and I love it. I did get LBP when it came out(I preordered it), but haven't played in quite some time. For one thing, I'm not much of a creator, never really tried on LBP. There is an actual plot to the main game just so you know.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games