Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 pm
Wow....and for a second there I thought it would be just added in the regular shops but nooooo..it's a cash shop item.
But is it only useable once and that it? Or if you buy it you can play it over and over again?
Anyone tried it yet as well?
What do you think of it?
What items do you think you want?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:54 pm
You get one "life." If you buy the bundle you get nine. I'm not sure how the game works, so I have no idea how useful a single life is.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:16 pm
I know I thought id be for the shops too. I havent played it, but the items look pretty badass. like the bleach mask and the gaint sword.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:49 pm
A few caught my interest, but I'll survive without them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:25 am
0Moon_Maiden0

ditto - i'm not a fa of these random item bundle type stuff. don't seem like good value for money  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 am
Hmm, sounds interesting. But its a cash shop item-.-" And the prizes dont really look that attractive, heh razz  

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 am
I kind of wanted the girl with the "desu" hearts behind her.
I found that item really amusing for some reason.

But I think it's ridiculous, I thought the Gee Boi would be a new game for everyone but of course not, Gaia is srs business so the members who can't afford to or would rather not pay for a website advertised as FREE get the short end of the stick and can't play the fun new game for the fun new items.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:40 am
It looks interesting, I like some of the items, but . . . It's just a way for them to make money.
Even though I know that they need to pay employees and maintain the site, I really don't want (or can) pay for it.

sweatdrop

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:06 am
I thought it was a new game when I saw it on the front page, and was actually really excited until I saw the announcement. Gaia really does save all of their good items for the people who are willing to throw large amounts of money at them. confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 am
things were great before, when the monthly items you ought, but always hovered initially arond 10-15k so were affordable for free paying members.
since the cash shop came, the monthly items got crappy and half-arsed and all the prices shot up.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:19 am
Wow! Everyone seems to have had the same reaction. When I first saw it I thought it was a new game they were adding as well which was going to be free to play. (like iigsaw and word bump). But that was a misunderstanding. I have to admit the items are cute but they'll be available in the marketplace.
I think they should make stuff like that free and just make a good amount of income off of the evo items alone. I mean I'm sure if a lot of people buy evo items all worth 10.00 each they sure do make money.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:22 am
definately
*sigh*  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
dont know I like the sword  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:45 pm
I saw the black cat ears and freaked out. I wanted them sooo badly, but once I saw the price on the cat mask it comes with, I changed my mind pretty quickly. I think I can make do with the ones I have now, and besides, I would've had to sacrifice my gothic veil because
it would cover them up.

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces