Welcome to Gaia! ::

kittens 10 kittens rate the 1ns that sound the cutes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
the sexual cupcake generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

the sexual cupcake

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 pm
if u want a pic of kitten then i send it to u pic the number u think u will like then tell me and i send u a pic as soon as i can o if speeling wong dont juge me i am a 12 year old in 6 grade in a spesl ad class plz take a kitten we have 10. the g means (girl) b means (boy) here r the names:

1.g=siger short 4 sibern tiger she sweet and cute on inside but tofe on out side gets scared eazly looks kinda like tiger on face
2.g-midnight cloud=named that b/c she has a wight spot on stomic that looks like cloud and she of cores is a black cat she sweet and cudle she will be a big 1 and she a tofe 1 2
3.max&maxy=b/b= these 2 cant be seprated they r twins they rel funny they mite cher u up they mite not but the mite get in to some mishtiv
4.g=rose=she sweet,quite,loving,and nice so dont give hopes up 4 her
5.b/b=tom&tomy=they almost twins but dont let there cutenes full u they funny as s**t they can be seprated they will make u lol they may not just depends
6.g=paulena=she swe and cute but dont let her cutenes full u lol she cant be in trobel sometimes
7.grimlen=b= he looks like a grimlen in the ears he may seem like he sick but if he dies then i let u know but if not here his staus he nice he mitiv and he a sleepy 1 that all i can say 4 him
8.b=paul jr=he named after his mom yes i now but my brother named her that and the name came from family guy he is like paw he sleeps alot he dose like to walk arond a lot to so if he sleep then leave him alone then latr he will be awake
8.felix=b=he may sem small but dont let hes fool u he can be troble
9.paw=b=troble he will get in troble some times tho he is sweet
10.b=magiver=he is cute but he can be troble as well but he will crule up in ur lap and love u if not then o well.

WARNING TOM & TOMY &GRIMLON & MIDNIGHT... WILL BITE SO BECARFUL
NOTE:u cant get the cats u just rate the 1 that sounds the best 4 u and will sute u if u could have it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:33 pm
well i think the kitten is cute but no thank for the pic can u post some the kitten pic of example so others could be interested  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out