Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:39 pm
Rose makes a face at the gun "I dont like those things" she stated while picking it up "They lead to very bad things..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm
you know what else leads to bad things? giant monsters that eat people like me. so, which is worse, the gun, or the monxter?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Eric nodded, as he slashed his right arm into the air. Tearing the contract in half. He hadn't even had to touch the contact. His refusal of the deal had done it for him. Being a magical contract and all. The creature just stared at him. As it raised its claws in front of itself. Much in the same way a wolf does.

Creature- Very well!!! YOu had your chance!!! Now, come at me!!! ALl of you!!! You will soon find out how undefeatible I really am!!! The contract was your only chance!!! At least then, you could have gotten rid of me for a short while by simply besting me in combat.

Eric- I don't want to beat you!

He paused for a second.

Eric- I want to destroy you!

(OUCH, someone keeps throwing rocks at me every time I rip something off from a tv show). lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 am
(lol) shoot it now! *he runs at the ghost* ...please work...  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm
The creature started toward Eric. With its claws extended outwards. It was of formidable size. Just the shear fear from the creatures presence. Was giving the creature an appearance. Of having no true size. For it grew larger slowly. As those around it showed fear. The creatures claws were a tanish brown color. Sharp enough to rip through a tree without any resistance. Its teeth were as large as a sharks. Only, they stuck out of the creatures mouth. Even when it didn't have its mouth open. Its skin was a light blueish color. With an aura that shone the same. A very powerful aura at that. It was energy belonging to a great terror of dreams. An energy that all good and evil of Dream World held. Its eyes were quite large. The creature blinked once. Shone off its yellow yes. There was a black ring, followed by a green ring. With a black circle in the middle of the creatures eyes. Its hair was a dark blueish grey color and its legs. Were very strong like a horses. Showing that it had some massive strength in every part of its body. The creature took a few steps forward. Brandishing its claws toward Eric. It opened its mouth as drowl dripped from its mouth. The water soaked the grass. Turning it from green to a burnt brown. Sizzling could be heard from the grass. As the drool hit the ground. Like butter on a hot pan. The creatures spit was acidic. Its claws were sharp enough to rip its target in half and it was coming straight for Eric. It didn't even matter that he was a ghost. That wouldn't save him from this adversary. So, what could?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff