Reply Adult Furries Guild
Quests? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 pm
Just retired the old quest thread. If someone wants to make a new one and update it they are free to do so however it won't be stickied so it will be up to the person in charge to keep it from falling off the pages.

I also have no problem making a new basic chatter thread if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 am
Can't we just use this one as the new quest thread...? It's already here.  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 am
Manda_Tifa

Maybe, with a little restructuring.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:32 am
Manda_Tifa
This thread has already been...tainted, for lack of a better word. By tainted I mean that the original thread had a rule against posting anything but quest items and such. This thread has...well at least 14 posts that aren't quest item posts. By the time any unneccesary posts were deleted, the name was changed, rules were set, and all that other stuff, you could have already made a new one.

And so I did. Here it is. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15640063  

Isaol-the-wolf

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:45 am
Yeah, I never really intended to make this into the new quest thread. This was, more or less, designed to see if there were still active members questing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 pm
Going to post in here because I settled on a new quest but am not really expecting any donations. Anyways I have been fooling around for fun on one of my mules lately in the exchange. With the release of the new rig, I knew there would be some easy profit making, and in the last few days turn 900k starter money into 8 mil, not to mention the two keytarblades I got for keeps. Since I've been having fun with it, I thought I would try to exchange my way to DJ Studio Headphones as more of a challenge than anything else.  

Krissim Klaw

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces