Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:49 am
User Image

Can you survive?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:50 am
i_wear_shuttershades
Username: I_wear_shuttershades

Characters Name: it shall be Miep Tachibana, but my close friends call me "MaiMai"

Race: my mom is Japanese, while my dad is American

Appearance: short slightly pink/blonde hair, I have BIG blue/grey eyes that I cover with thick mascara. I am slightly shorter than others, i have the body of a dancer, as I walk and jump a lot, and sometimes forgetting to eat. I always have some form of music on, and generally play it aloud, so everyone can hear. I usually wear random stuff, like goth one day and hippie another. I wear a lot of skirts, especially broom ones.

Short background: My mom met my dad on a trip to America, love soon followed. they stayed together for 18 years, then split when I turned 17. I decided to live with my mom in Japan. I get teased a bit for looking American

Personality: I'm described an an "emo rainbow" and am other wise indescribable (n_n)

Powers: I am awesome, so my power would be talking and charm. I also have a bunch of useless skills(like knowing how to put fuel in a rocket, how to build a bomb out of tooth paste, etc.) , that turn out to be not-so-useless. I also am a computer whiz and a sniper.

Pictures: uhh, too lazy to draw, but I will and post them when i do
User ImageUser Image
User Image
but with like this colour hair:
User Image

My drawing:
User Image

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff