Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Gaia guns?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krilliad

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Gaia recently put out some cash items, a minigun, speargun, Flame thrower thing, Star Trek Phaser like pistol, and Warhammer 40K looking SMG.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Gaia recently put out some cash items, a minigun, speargun, Flame thrower thing, Star Trek Phaser like pistol, and Warhammer 40K looking SMG.

Phaser?! WHERE?!  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm
Battlefield Reaper
The minigun and flamethrower are TF2 ripoffs, the 40k SMG is a Marine bolt gun, the phaser is an Original Series pistol-grip thing, and the 'spear gun' is a pitchfork strapped on a shotgun. Looks like s**t, IMO.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Krilliad

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:20 am
Fresnel
Battlefield Reaper
The minigun and flamethrower are TF2 ripoffs, the 40k SMG is a Marine bolt gun, the phaser is an Original Series pistol-grip thing, and the 'spear gun' is a pitchfork strapped on a shotgun. Looks like s**t, IMO.
I meant this.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:47 am
Battlefield Reaper
Fresnel
Battlefield Reaper
I meant this.
Oh, my mistake then. That's not exactly new though... it's been around for a while.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:58 pm
The Minigun reminds me of the "Meet the Heavy" video. Those videos make me want to try TF2.

"Who touched Sasha? WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 am
Requiem6661
The Minigun reminds me of the "Meet the Heavy" video. Those videos make me want to try TF2.

"Who touched Sasha? WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?!?!?!"
"Reminds you"? This week in 'recognizing a blatant rip-off 101'...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire 1,500 shots? Or only 1,499?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being this is a GE M134, being something that really shouldn't be off a mount, could turn your whole body into a pile of goo with it's 3 to 4000 rounds per minute firing rate. So you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm
There's also the Spy outfit and the Chainsword.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:28 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ljd_hUxCfI

Chainsword?

Chainsword bayonet!
MWUAHAHA!  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers