Godly Council. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm
"Please rise, I am not worthy of your worship", Destiny sighed," I feel as if Chaos is close, so that is why I'm here"
Fate was speechless, "Destiny?"
She looked at him,"Yes...?"
He glanced away,"That serious, hu?"
"Yes"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Acheron stood slowly wondering if she was joking or not, "thankyou my lady" he said wiping is self off.
"well kinda ironic really that Chaos of all people are involved!"
looking at Fate and Destiny as they spook he could have sworn that were having a lovers tiff, well the kinda one where you dont talk much.
"if your here" she said looking at Destiny now, "then what are we to do, i mean it's not as if i'm any use, i'm pretty dam weak for a god"
he didn't really like using his powers all that much as they had come from his father.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 pm
((I so just lol'ed at the last post rofl ))

Destiny motioned over to the end of her tail, which was wrapped around a small black orb.
"Do you know what this is?", Her voice was deep and raspy,"This is a prophecy, the one dark prophecy, the one of death."

All of the gods(Lets pretend there are a bunch) felt instantly terrified. This was the one that Destiny had carried on her back since the beginning of time, the one that she said would change the balance forever. But the question remained, who did the prophecy belong to? It was widely assumed it was Vexous, but Fate had hinted at it actually being Destiny's own destiny, for her death surely tip the balance. Others said it would be a demon, some even say it would be Acheron. But as of now, only Destiny herself knows.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 am
"my lady i think i understand........kinda" he hummed to himself as he thought.
"i think it wise that we find out what my father is planning, well know i already know what he;s planning, i think we need to stop it"
Acheron was doubting himself tho, vexous was still young and didn't really know how to fight.... was it hopeless?  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm
"The real question is, can we trust this Vexous chick?", fate asked,"Like, what if she turns against us after she kills the big-man! Like, if she can kill her own Pa, why couldn't she kill us?"
"Because," Destiny interrupted,"She is stronger that her father, not stronger than us" The room fell silent."Order and Justice will prevail, and the sands of Time shall wash the wounds away, do not fear my friends, for this battle shall end quickly"  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff