Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join in? (Please Fill in 'Yes' Below) ^_^
  Yes
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:15 pm
*evil laughter*If you chose 'yes' (which if you want that bit of gold I know you had to.....) you automatically gave your soul to DT and became one of her minions. haha.....j/k

Anyway....Yep....two new RPGs to bring to your attention in hopes of luring you over to play.....You know you want to.......
3nodding - heart

First up.....

World War/ Elemental Clash brought to you by Andy _1134

Will you join the Union in there fight against the fire empire known as Arcadia? Or will you join Arcadia and watch the world burn?

Second.....

Rebellion (alt V for Vendetta Universe- near future&action) brought to you by our RP master-DT
Quote:

Set in London, the U.k in the year 2030. After a biological weapons scare, Britian has been turned into a christian fascist totalitarian state, ruled by 'Norsefire' aka 'The Party'.
Everyone is monitored through CCTV, there is a vigilant secret police. other religions, imigrants, political leftists and homosexuals are persecuted and imprisoned, often killed or put in conentration camps....
The USA is dissolving and gripped by a 2nd civil war

Others/Older:

First Contact-the Invasion another RP created by DT

The year is 2009 ad, and despite all it's best attempts, humanity is still grounded within it's own solar system, and still has not found the aliens it desperately seeks.
Quote:

That changes today.

In America, after reports of an unusual and large-scale 'meteor' crash the CIA are called to investigate, turning up before the police are able to investigate further. Studies soon find that it's a ship of some kind, made of metal and badly damaged......

Exorcist : Revalation a RP brought to you by DT. It was created wwaaayyy back in November 2008 (holy sh-!!) and is still going....perhaps a bit slower than before, but Aqira and I refuse to let it die-we've become attached to it I believe...lol

Future:

There may be an X-Men based RP being developed in the future by *cough*me*cough*......but don't be looking for it anytime soon. When it's up-if it gets up you shall hear hear of it......you shall indeed. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 am
Yay minions!

Well done, my loyal companion. When I take over the world, you may be entitled to be queen of America.
*hands you a marker pen*
better start stating your claim on the local maps.

and yay xmen rp!
*blows dust off my x-men characters*  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:50 am
I've never been queen before.....

.....I've been king-technically still am too...there's a story-but never a queen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:45 pm
0Moon_Maiden0

.....I've been king-technically still am too...there's a story-but never a queen.

What's the story behind you being king? Huh?
If you're king, I shall be queen!! Please?

Oh, and an X-Men roleplay? With, like, Wolverine?
I'm curious to see how that'd work out. I saw a Marvel comics roleplay several monthes ago, but I think it's dead now.
I'm thinking of making a roleplay soon.

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:51 pm
Death Shikaku
0Moon_Maiden0

What's the story behind you being king? Huh?
If you're king, I shall be queen!! Please?

Oh, and an X-Men roleplay? With, like, Wolverine?
I'm curious to see how that'd work out. I saw a Marvel comics roleplay several monthes ago, but I think it's dead now.

I'm afraid the position for queen was filled the same day I became king.

I don't think the story is too long so....

Every spring my college has a themed 'Kids & Sibs Weekend.' It starts on a Friday so our dining hall gets decorated and toys litter the table.

Anyway-the theme the other year was 'Shrek' so fairy tale stuff was everywhere. At the dining hall the tables had glow sticks, bubbles, necklaces, and crowns. Most of the crowns were girlie pink or purple foam ones that I didn't like so I wonder over and stole a gold one off another table. A friend commented that it was a king's crown and every one started saying 'hail to the king.' Then I looked over at my one friend who had put on the 'girlie' crown. Deciding that I needed a queen I twisted a ring out of material from the table's centerpiece. Then I went over and proposed to her-even got down on one knee. lol

After that my friends started deciding what positions they what in the 'kingdom' and continue to call my 'the king.' In was a fun memory that we like to continue to bring up.

So far the kingdom also has a demonic goddess-who influences my decisions, a high priestess, the prince, a musician, jester, two guards, an apothecary, stable hand, a werewolf, bar maid.....

Since so many people wanted in on this...and I drew a group picture....my friend who is the demonic goddess is suppose to write a story with our characters and then I would draw the images. Though I doubt that will happen....unless I taken in upon myself but I already have so many other projects I should be working on..... whee Sorry if the story wasn't as exciting as you were hoping.

As for the X-Men RP in the works....I'm trying to figure out a storyline or at least a beginning to work off of.

I was thinking people could take on roles of X-Men characters that already existed or be their own character. (or both)  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:55 pm
Oh. Man... I wanted to be queen. D: And that story's funny. Why would it matter what color crown you have? Dx
Strange. Right when I was done editing my post, you posted your post.

Anyways... that sounds like a good idea having both. The roleplay I saw took place in the future, and someone could be Old Man Logan (Lol @ Gaia reference) and anyone else, but older. It was after Xavier dies, and Wolverine built a new place to keep all of the newest members of the X-Men. It was pretty cool.

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:14 pm
What can I say? I'm picky when it comes to my crowns.

Probably should have mentioned that the 'girlie' crowns had a tiara type design while the one I wore was....think of those "burger king" crowns at the restaurant (if you known what I'm talking about) but it was just plain gold.

I hope if I get around to making the RP that I can live up to the expectations of that other one then..... whee ...eep-pressure....lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:50 am
Well a tiara does make a big difference. razz

No pressure. Just think of how many profiles that roleplay got, and how long it lived! Think of how good the storyline was, and if you can make anything that good.

Like I said. No pressure. rolleyes

Death Shikaku

Fate-J

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 am
I realised I've never been to the guild's rpg area>< Made a trip there and WOWZER! Nice plot and characters! I'm definitely reading on^^ Go people!!
heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm
I have a question for a roleplay I'm making. It's currently in the test forum, just so I can see how it looks and what needs editing before I actually publish it.
Here's a link-
DragonยคBall Z - New Alliances
Anyone think it's good or needs anything added on or taken off before I publish it?

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 pm
I'm right in the middle of the V For Vendetta comic book so I think I may join that one. 3nodding

I've never been much a fan of American comics but this one is really interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 am
very nice death smile

I'm relaly getting back into western comics. I read some preacher (brutal, but quite good), Watchmen (OMFG it's awesome!) and a couple of the new spidermans :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces