Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

NoiseInTheShadows

Invisible Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:21 am
Sooo...I don't feel quite so old in comparison with the old members, but pretty dang old looking at the other newbies sweatdrop

So, yeah. I'm Catie, 18.5 years old, been an FOB fan for about two/three years, and I could sing along with every song on From Under the Cork Tree and Infinity on High. I'm working on getting the first album o.O Anywho, I also like LUDO!!!, P!ATD, MCR, AFI, RJA, The Beatles, The Ramones, Kiss, The Killers, and a little bit of Hunter Revenge...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:01 am
I'm Caitlin. I live in the sucky lovely state of Massachusetts. I'm only 13 years old, almost 14 and I've seen Fall Out Boy three times. Three times in one year. Once on the FOE tour, once of HCT, and once on the YWT. I've also seen PATD, but FOB was a lot better. biggrin  

HeyMoon29

life-suckes-94

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:11 pm
ello i am life-suckes-94 aka ChyAnn i am 14 i love fall out boy i have a ton of there songs (i wouldnt say all of them though) i live in Oregon and i love rain (i kinda have to xd ) and um i guess i like to read and i love all music and thats it i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Hey Guys! I am called Pip as my middle name is Filipa and I don't like my first name. I am 16 and my birthday is May 17th. I live in England in the south in Berkshire. About 3 years ago, I began listening to Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco and about a year after that I also fell in love with MCR. So they are my 3 faves and they are tied for favourite. I totally bum school. Sorry, english term meaning i generally am amazing at school. So I am a slightly strange person and just because I'm intelligent don't think I'm a geeky, ugly betty type. I'm a normal person and I love anime, music and RP-ing. Seriously. Anyway that's me for you. Oh and if anyone wants to set up an RP with me featuring Fall Out Boy, just PM me. And if you ever need people to RP with then PM me.

Miss Mappy Murder

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:53 pm
Hallow, I'm Auri In The Sky. My real name's Auriana, but only three people are allowed to call me that-Caleb, Mum and Daddy. Please, if you're not one of the periviously listed, do not
I repeat do not call me that. Alternitly, I've a few names I allow total strangers to call me, Auri-my person fave-, Auria, Ariel, HallowAuria, Auri In The Sky, or Chris-from my middle name, Christian. Yus, I am a girl, don't let the middle name fool you. I'm thirteen and have been in love with Fall Out Boy since the release of From Under the Cork Tree back in '05. There's a funny story behind that. So, that holiday season-I'm Agnostic, so I don't call it Christmas(My mom's side of the fam) or Chanukah(My dad's side of the fam)-I'd recived an mp3 player. So, I downloaded a sh*tload of PATD songs. So, that grading quater, my English teacher decided that everyone would write a comparing and contrasting essay on fave bands. Sine I only had one, my friend, Cathrinee, suggested I write about Fall Out Boy and Panic, considering she didn't have that class and FOB was her fave band. So, my mom took me out to buy a CD and I chose the one I thought was pretty cause it had a van on it. -The limited edition of FUTCT- So, I took it homw and listened to it for school. Well, I fell in love with them and I bought the entire discography within the week. The day IoH came out, I was like third to buy it from my local Best Buy. The rest is history. Well, that's all my tired hand feel like typing. If you wanna know more, friend request me and PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Hi my name is everlastinglove16/Sam, I'm 15 years old, I am in LOVE with Fall Out Boy!! they are my favorite band!. Not to mention that I'm totaly in LOVE and Obsessed with Pete Wentz! He is my future husband, he just doesn't know it yet. Well anyways I LOVE music!! it my life. I live in Minnesota which sucks but yeah. Other music artists I like would be Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance ,Emilie Autumn, Paramore and many many more! All my life I have always wanted to be a singer it's my passion! OH yes so I'm weird and my friends are crazy! I'm very unique in many ways! So if you like me just add me! whee  

Masqueraded Massacre

glowlita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 pm
:0 Okay, I'm not sure if I introduced myself! And I'm really sorry for not being active in this guild! Really, really sorry!! :[

Okay, well, my name is Zoe. Uh, yeah...the username...heh, just ignore that. XD

I love all the FBR and Decaydance bands. I'm currently obsessed with Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Gym Class Heroes, Paramore, We The Kings, Hey Monday, Hollywood Undead, Lady Sovereign, etc. :]

Uh...I love the color red! It's awesome!

What do I love about Fall Out Boy?
The question is not "What do I love about Fall Out Boy?" it is, "What don't I love about Fall Out Boy?" X]

I'm in love with South Park, Family Guy, Sarah Silverman, and Mind of Mencia.

My favorite movies are Sydney White, Stick It, The Tracey Fragments, Juno, 27 Dresses, any type of chick flick, really. XD

Pete Wentz is a lyrical genius.
Patrick Stump is an amazing singer/rhythym guitarist.
Joe Trohman is an amazing lead guitarist and has awesome hair that will take over the world someday O_O
Andy Hurley is an amazing drummer and I respect his values of veganism and it's absolutely delicious when he doesn't wear a shirt (which is like...three-quarters of the time XD)

Uh, yeah. That's it :]

<3 Zoe-bug.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 am
hello 3nodding
I'm Liz and i'm 13 years old
bunch of random crap about me n my profile so yeah xD
i love FOB to death and i hate the jonas brothers so much i'll go up to someone here on gaia and say(if their talking about the JB such like "omg their so hot and awesome") and i'll say "the JB suck they don't seserve that stupid movie they need to have talent to have fans and from what i've seen they have no talent" xD i will do it i don't care if you yell at me and hate becuase I DON'T CARE lol so yeah...Go FOB! heart  

Lizzeh 3 Tears

Sparkly Fairy

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

BatmanIsBeast

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:36 am
Hey smile
My name is Meghan biggrin i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE Fall Out Boy. I know most of there songs, sadly not all of them from Take This To Your Grave and Fall Out Boy's Dinner Out With Your Girlfriend. My favorite member of the band is Pete, of course. He is HOTT xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:52 am
hiya! my names rianna, i'm 16, i live in australia and i have been a fall out boy fan for about 3-4 years... i love pete and patrick.... my fav songs by them atm are bang the doldrums and hum hallelujah... i also love dance dance, thriller etc etc etc... i love lots of other bands but i won't go into that because this is a FOB guild!!!! anyway...
i'd love to hear from you so yeah... drop me a line some time XD

love Rianna xxx  

Rianna-Louise

challen08

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 pm
im challen, 16 yrs old, been a fan of FOB for about 3 yrs now, their pretty good, their material is different from others so they are pretty awesome!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:35 pm
im diego im 17 fav song is thx for the memories  

awesome_music_freak59

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out