Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Madprofesor's Profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final_Karu_93

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 pm
Shinigami: Ishimaru
Quincy: Taiki  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:45 pm
How's this pic for ur Zanpaktou? It's pretty similar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Wizardmons

9,175 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Final_Karu_93

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Name:
晴男 Haruo, 石丸 Ishimaru (The round stone of the Cleared up-man)
(Har-Oo, Ee-Shee-Mar-Oo)

Aliases/ Nicknames:
You can call me Ishimaru or Spirit of Death.

Physical Description:
User Image
Ishimaru wears a long black cape, that doesn't show what's under it, unless he's running. If you ever see him running, he wears a black T-shirt and dark blue jeans (they almost look black, big surprise, right?) He wears his hair unkempt, so it flows when he runs, and gives an illusion that he runs slower than he does. This is mainly to trick enemies, so they lower their guard not expecting him at the time that he attacks.

Zanpacto:
Shikai achieved, Bankai not achieved.
Name: 紺野 Konno (dark blue plains)
This spirit has long, flowing blue hair. he wears a blue cape and formal-wear under the cape. He is super agile, and very different from Ishimaru, personality-wise, he's quiet, shy, mean, and helps Ishimaru as much as he can.
Unreleased: Long, slightly curved blade, that has a diamond-like pattern down it for support. It's hilt is standard, except for the 2 runes that say his name. It's mainly used for slashing.
Shikai:User Image
Long, 2-handed sword meant for bringing down on the enemy with full force. It has a few runes running down the hilt, saying "Ishimaru, king of death," this is caused because his spirit thinks Ishimaru is going to get himself killed.
Shikai release: Bring me to oblivion, Konno.
Shikai powers:
Oblivion's Gate: A gate opens behind me and I got just a little bit slower, but my Kido powers increase greatly.
Dark Blade: My sword becomes very light, allowing me to use it one-handed. (It's normally a 2-handed sword.)
Dark Call: I can call on the darkness to shoot a ball of darkness at my enemy.
Call of Oblivion: I glow slightly black. Every time I get hit, or hit someone, I glow darker. This will continue to grow until I shoot the energy at my opponent, or absorb it so I heal.
Bankai: User Image
Twin swords, used for blocking an attack and cutting someone open. These are meant for a blitzkrieg-like approach. A black blade, that gets wider as it gets to the "tip" of the blade. There are 2 runic rubies on each side of the hilt, making it look like eyes on the blade.
Zanpakto world:User Image
Underneath the ruins, there's an elaborate labyrinth, that leads to a grand fighting room. The ruins hold an agility course, so it's a very good training area.
Bankai powers:
Crescent Moon (passive): Ishimaru is faster, and stronger past the normal x10 Bankai power increase.
Oblivion's hand: Ishimaru's blades increase in length and width, making them heavier, and thus slowing him down, but making an overall stronger attack force.
Light's call (passive when used): Ishimaru's clothes turn pure white, Oblivion's Hand is removed, and his Kido's power is increased.
Final Call: Ishimaru pulls together his light and dark powers to become fast and powerful. This has to be used in coordination with his energy necklace, and it hurts him quite quickly. This move is quite dangerous for bot the opponent and Ishimaru himself.

Special Accessories:
An energy necklace, it multiplies my power, but I slowly get wounded while using it because I'm a conduit of pure Reitsu.

Skills:
Ishimaru was always good at hide and sneak, which now makes him silent and swift. His normal run is around 3/4 Flash Step, and he makes absolutely no noise while doing this.
I can hold my breathe for long periods of time, and can stay underwater for a good 2.5 times the human normal. This is due to the fact that I can slow down my heartbeat, which is also good to stop myself from bleeding to death quickly.

Abilities:
None so far.

Personality:
Ishimaru is very confident, believing he can take on anyone. Ishimaru will fight, until he is dead or the enemy is. Ishimaru can be rude to people who interrupt him, and hates it when someone tries to interfere. He loves battle, and is very calm in battle, thinking his options over, but not planning past that.

Biography/History:
Ishimaru was a common family boy, helpful and nice. He had 2 brothers and a sister. His older brother died when he was age 12, and Ishimaru fell into depression, wearing all black, which explains his choice of clothing , but he denies it all saying "It makes me look thinner," as he turns, but a small grin can be seen on his face when he does. Ishimaru died protecting his sister from a drive-by. Before his death, he was loved by his siblings, but his parents were drunks, and abusive. Ishimaru took his siblings to his grandparents to protect them. Ishimaru was seen as their true father-figure by his siblings.

Upon his death, he was attacked for his generally high spiritual pressure, for a normal Plus. He fought against it for his life, but at the last moment a Shinigami saved him and cut the Chain of Fate. He then ran away at the term "Soul Burial," for the fear he couldn't protect his siblings. Ishimaru watched his funeral, and watched all the reactions of his family. The ones that hurt him the most were his siblings' breakdowns. The non-caring attitudes of his parents didn't even matter to him. Ishimaru wandered around, until the same Soul Reaper saved him from yet another Hollow, and realizing this would continue, he submitted to the burial.

Ishimaru wandered around the Soul Society, outside of the Rukon Districts, until he found out where the Soul Reapers were trained, and he quickly rushed to the Seiritie to be trained. Ishimaru wants to go back into the Land of the Living in order to protect his siblings from any harm. Currently he is in training, but his Spiritual Pressure matchs around a 4th seat, but it is untrained, so no one will give him a seat.
Age at Death: 19
Years dead: 16

Powers:
Bakudo:
1-Sai (塞, Restrain)- Locks a target's arms in place behind their back
8-Seki (斥, Repulse)- Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it
9-Geki (撃, Strike)- Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them (Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!")

Hado:
1- Shō (衝, Thrust)- Pushes the target away from the caster
4-Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning)- The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger

Special Abilities:
When heavily damaged (Near death, and I mean seconds away from death), Ishimaru has the innate ability to make his zanpaktou take pity and grant him bankai for a few minutes. He will remain alive for this time, and his attacks will be less powerful. After a few minutes pass by, Ishimaru loses his bankai and will quickly die.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Name: Taiki Yumi (Radiant Archer)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Vampire Archer

Physical Description: User Image

Cross: User Image

Special Accessories: He carries his Vampire cross and a pouch filled with silver tubes. He also wears a Sanrei Glove.

Skills: He has excellent aim, even for a quincy.

Abilities:
Wolke- This technique uses a silver tube to create a large blast. While it may not be intended for use as such, Uryū uses it to cushion the impact of a fall. It is activated by the command "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"
Heizen- This technique creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from silver tubes which slices through the opponent. It is activated by the command "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!"
Hirenkyaku- Quincy Equivalent of Flash steps or Sonido.
Ransōtengai- The ability to control your movement with your spiritual threads, allows you to overcome paralysis.

Personality: Calm, Caring, Doesn't like to fight.

Biography/History: Taiki's family went into hiding 200 years ago as the slaughter of Quincies occurred. He recently became the first of his bloodline to come out of hiding, making a life for himself in Kakura town. He has a younger sister, who is still inside the cave they were hiding in. Taiki is a natural born archer, having the ability to shoot rapid fire, or shoot multiple arrows (up to 3 at a time). The more arrows he has the longer it takes for them to charge up. He has trained with the Quincy glove on, but refuses to use his Final Quincy Form, even in disastrous situations. All of his abilities were trained from parent to child, and then more were learned in the 200 years. Taiki also harbors the ideal that Quincies and Soul Reapers should live in peace, as he was taught to at a very young age.

Signature/Patented Technique: Can use a silver tube to make a spiritual shield, much as Bakudo 39 does.

Final_Karu_93

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:10 pm
The only problem I see is the bio. You could give allot more info about him, like: did he have any sisters? did he experience anything tramatic in his past? or maybe he had a favorite puppy that brought joy to him whenever he was feeling blue. Also how did he get this incredible skill in marksmanship? Did he train day and night, or is he just a naturally gifted archer? Also how many arrows can her fire at a time? is it just one or he capable of rapid fire?

All these things and more could be answered.  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games