Another one 's gone...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:18 pm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31003987

Pretty awesome display of marksmanship or extreme luck.

I'll chalk up the 'finishing off' from adrenalin.

I haven't seen the video but if I saw a would be attacker rolling around I'd think he was reaching for his weapon and fire a few more shots at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm
The video stops at 32 seconds for me instead of doing the entire minute and half.  

war_junky 91

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:01 pm
The world needs more people like him. People arnt afraid to screw up. They arnt afraid because they dont think they will die. If there were more people like this pharmacist crime would drop through the floor. The one big thing was he went out for the other guy. If the guy was down after he shot him then shot him again like he did without going after the other guy he could have said something along the lines of. "It was automatic i wasn't thinking about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:03 am
Antwun: a name that says, loud and clear, "My parents are ******** retarded and can't spell Antoine."  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 am
Fresnel
Antwun: a name that says, loud and clear, "My parents are ******** retarded and can't spell Antoine."

Yeah, I think we all know who gives retarded names like that.

Quote:
Barbara Bergman, past president of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and a professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law, likened the public reaction to that of the case of Bernard Goetz, the New Yorker who shot four teenagers he said were trying to rob him when they asked for $5 on a subway in 1984.

Ah, that's what I expected from a criminal defense lawyer.
Equate him to a murderer. Well, that is if Bernie actually did that.

Quote:
Box said that another person might have reacted differently, but he asked: "When do you turn off that adrenaline switch? When do you think you're safe? I think that's going to be the ultimate issue."

Yeah, you're right, I might not have hit him in the head but I bet you that a lot if not all of the bullets I fired would have went in his torso.

Oh god, not the ******** NAACP defending another blatant criminal.

I've got something to say to the mother.
Your baby didn't have to become a criminal either, but he did, and now he's dead because of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 am
OberFeldwebel

Your baby didn't have to become a criminal either, but he did, and now he's dead because of it.
It's really sad that these people are pissed off that this ******** was shot to death DURING AN ARMED ROBBERY. Maybe it WAS an overreaction, but this guy was threatening the lives of several men, and I bet if he'd gotten away with it, he'd have hunted this disabled vet and gunned him down on the streets.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:07 pm
I probably would've done the same in his instance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Fresnel
For example my dumbass sister had a daughter. Rather than spelling the name Abigail she spells it Abygayle.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

It's really sad that these people are pissed off that this ******** was shot to death DURING AN ARMED ROBBERY. Maybe it WAS an overreaction, but this guy was threatening the lives of several men, and I bet if he'd gotten away with it, he'd have hunted this disabled vet and gunned him down on the streets.

Yeah, they coddle the criminal and their neglective parents and blame the 'govment' and the law abiding citizen which they'll call a murderer and if it's a white guy/woman that killed a minority, OMFG, it's a racist murderer, for the dirtbag's death.

Facepalm at Abygayle.
Apparently that's the in thing now, perhaps if I have a son I'll name him Tomus, and then promptly kill myself for great justice.

That's something I haven't really thought about, what would I name my son?
... or daughter?
My family is Italian, German, Irish with a bunch of others...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Yeah, they coddle the criminal and their neglective parents and blame the 'govment' and the law abiding citizen which they'll call a murderer and if it's a white guy/woman that killed a minority, OMFG, it's a racist murderer, for the dirtbag's death.

Facepalm at Abygayle.
Apparently that's the in thing now, perhaps if I have a son I'll name him Tomus, and then promptly kill myself for great justice.

That's something I haven't really thought about, what would I name my son?
... or daughter?
My family is Italian, German, Irish with a bunch of others...

Bunetoh, Adolph, Patrick and acosiated other random misspelled names that you can then promptly killy yourself for great justice.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Drildo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 am
"Parker's parents also expressed relief that Ersland faces a criminal charge.

"He didn't have to shoot my baby like that," Parker's mother, Cleta Jennings, told TV station ******** BAAAWWW some more, I can understand that you lost your son, but he had it coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm
High Lama Of Head Trauma
"Parker's parents also expressed relief that Ersland faces a criminal charge.

"He didn't have to shoot my baby like that," Parker's mother, Cleta Jennings, told TV station ******** BAAAWWW some more, I can understand that you lost your son, but he had it coming.

Well, I'm pretty sure the headshot was mortal, if not immediately fatal.

I'm sure he would have died from it if given enough time.

Ah, those mispellings too? wink  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces