[PRP] Mommy and Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 am
Vieras gave a wide grin at the memory from his mother's childhood, nuzzling into her more. "I wanna learn to swim when I'm bigger. Kartik and I can come and play together." He nodded matter-of-factly and let got to romp in a small circle in the shallow waters.

It was about then that his stomach remembered it's earlier pain and his face contorted as it growled. "I think I need to feed my tummy. It's angry." He frowned, looking up into his mother's eyes and shrugged sheepishly. He'd completely forgotten that was why they'd come down here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 am
Mawi Mai chuckled slightly at her son before nodding. "All of you can come down and play." She nudged her son before nipping at his ear gently. "If you want I can start teaching you guys soon." She nuzzled him again before looking at the sky. It was starting to get late.

She leaned down and licked her son's head before lifting him up and taking him toward the shore and placing him down before licking some of the water off of him. "Well. I think everyone else will be too." she made a small face before looking down at him and nudging him gently. "We can't catch dinner tonight because it's getting late. I'll take you tomorrow I promise." she flashed a grin before looking down at him. "Come on, daddy will watch you and I'll catch a big zebra for us tonight." She flashed her son a big smile before licking his mane.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 pm
Vieras gave a bright grin. "I wanna learn really soon."

His face turned serious for a moment as he contemplated what Mawi said, but he gave a short nod. "As long as I can try tomorrow. Maybe Daddy and I can wrestle while we wait." His mood lightened at the prospect and once again he smiled, his tail thumping rhythmically. He leaned into the lick and purred at her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:58 pm
Mawi Mai giggled a bit at her son before nudging him. "I promise it will be soon." She chuckled agian before niping at him. "I'm more than sure that daddy will wreastle with you." She laughed slightly then nipped at him. "come on sweetie."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:40 am
He nodded obediently, tapping his paws and swishing his tail before standing. "Alright, Momma." He nipped back at her happily and followed after her.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff