Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Sims 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:05 pm
So, in case anyone was wondering, I've been playing the sims 3 for the past few days. It's pretty good, and hopefully after it officially comes out along with the new patch + town and whatnot, it'll be even better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:54 pm
I
I was never a fan of the Sims. In the original, my Sims starved to death because I accidentally locked them in the garden, and couldn't figure out how to remove a railing or add a gate. In the Sims 2, killin' them was the only fun thing to do. I had photo albums of how the little girl would set up and kill everyone, then join the army to become a dictator.

But the Sims 3! I am honestly interested in playing it. Favs are favs, but everything in moderation.
User Image

Djzozain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 pm
You can expect a full review fairly soon, I'll actually be on time in terms of the game's release! I just want to try to get the patch and play that a bit first. Right now I'll say that I've never played the older sims games, so I don't know how great it is, but I can tell you that if you like that type of game you can easily rack up 15+ hours (or waaay more)  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games