Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Saint's Row 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ronkan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Saint's Row 2 is worth an 8.0 on the Rating Scale it was better than Saint's Row 1 i gave it a 6.0 the dual weilding handguns and Machine guns made it more (easy to kill my enemies so to speak) The fault in the Saint's Row game is the redicule system the target isn't so precise the redicule is free handed allowing you to freely shoot with any gun which is a huge fault especially when you are outnumbered a game that was greatly respected for its aiming is ofcourse the Grand Theft Auto series another fault in Saint's Row 2 is Robbery In Saint's Row 1 you were able to unlock the vault and with the right timing steal the money and or guns without the trouble of noriety increasing sadly in Saints Row 2 there is no possible way to escape a robbery without noriety and trust me robbing is never worth it the stash is pitiful out of all the Storyline,side activities,Guns,hand to hand combat,vehicles and vehicle modification system (SAINTS ROW 2 RECEIVES AN 8.0)........  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm
i think saints row 2 is waaaaaaaay better then gta4. gta4 is too real to be fun.  

Ebil beavers

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:01 pm
so I'm a loyal gta fan i love the games and have mastered them but unfortunately i have never play saints row do you really think I'm missing something in gta which the only thing i can imagine is the robbery part you cant steel from banks of most any stores sep the two londry places  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:57 pm
I beat Saint Row 1 & 2. Saint Row 3 is about looking for Dex.  

inuyashaknuckle

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Morb13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm
I own both and agree. I prefere SR2 to GTA4, though both are very good games.

I look forward to SR3. Should be something to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:34 am
i agree with Ebil beavers, and Morb13  

Hatchet Girl 1990

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas