Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Newbies introduce yourselves
Hewwoz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WoW
  Horde
  Alliance
  Neutral
  Oh look! A piece of candy~
View Results

Tsukasaneko Hack

Liberal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:43 pm
biggrin hihi! i'm not exactly "new" to this guild for i've been here for quite a bit. [I lurk in the shadows most of the time] And i've decided recently to become more active on Gaia. It tends to happen periodically.

Ummmm...about myself...eerm... i'm a computer nerd and have way too much time on my paws! Currently i'm addicted to playing Second Life and Ragnarok Online! And after that its a battle between Gaia Online and World of Warcraft. And for all the ones that ar[removed]bbstyle(-1)e reading this and actually caring, i'm Horde. 3nodding

My fursona [at this time] is a Cabbit. [Cat and Rabbit breed duh~~ heart ] But technically i'm still going through an identity crisis. 4laugh My preferred name is Tsukasaneko, but Gaia Online doesn't want me to change my name to that. [at least not yet i'm workin' on it.] And most of my friends call me Neko!

I'll be honest and i'm not exactly the RP type but i am a furry and i do RP every now and again. And most importantly i'm a poll whore! I love polls and quizzes. Why, i dont really know? If anyone wants to know more just send me a PM xP I like PMs surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 pm
Hey, hehe lately I have just been lurking in the shadows sweatdrop

I will say... I am also kinda addicted to SL. Hot me up sometime I am on it all the time rofl

note: nice poll. Alliance FTW!!  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Newbies introduce yourselves

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers