Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Does anyone here make custom sims?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm
Does anyone here make custom sims clothing, hair, et cetera? I'm not very good at it personally, and I can find some parts on thesims2.com...but unfortunately, I can't find all of what I need. I'm willing to pay gold...if anyone has the talent, equipment, and is interested...See, I like to make sims based off of my story/role play characters (yes, I like to write and role play too), and while some are fairly normal in appearance or can pull off a cosplay outfit as similar to their everyday appearance, not all get so fortunate...Anyone interested in helping me out? I have The Sims 2 Double Deluxe and Nightlife and Celebration Stuff expansion packs for the windows vista.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image

I can currently only do recolors of items, but i'm learning to do more.

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:25 pm
I can recolor some stuff and stuff... but... it pretty much looks like crap. sweatdrop
I make custom Sims, but I use a bunch of downloaded stuff, mostly from modthesims2.com  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 pm
Well...I can do recolors too...though not very good ones...I'm looking for people who can do stuff like...add belts to outfits, remove jewelery from some outfits, make custom, realistic looking hair...et cetera.  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RebelGh0stZer0

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:49 am
Zerotheslayer
Well...I can do recolors too...though not very good ones...I'm looking for people who can do stuff like...add belts to outfits, remove jewelery from some outfits, make custom, realistic looking hair...et cetera.

i might be able to do belts and remove jewelery, but im not sure about the realistic hair, i suggest you use xmsims for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 pm
Hm...Let's say I asked you to make one and you did, how would you get it to me? Would you upload it on thesims2.com or send it by e-mail somehow?  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sanorah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 pm
I make cutom sims. but just clothing recolors and junk.

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/uploads.php?asset_type=sim&asset_id=1603241&asset_user_id=4406950&mode=dl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:27 pm
I can make custom content. Im not good at it. I can make simple recolors and even change how much a shirt/pants/etc covers. I think i would be able to add belts and remove jewelery, and maybe even change sleeve length or something.I cant do anything fancy like new meshes or hairstyles, but i can recommend you some good websites. xmsims, modthesims, and thesimresource are really nice. How do you want the clothes too look? Maybe i can download someone else's CC and change it up a little. I definately dont have talent, but i do have body shop. sweatdrop

I wish i could help you with the hair, but oh well....  

littlesausage

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 pm
Thanks for the offers. Right now I think I'm all set though, thank you ^^.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games