Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Intersting, but accidental Sims life stories?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 am
Okay, have you ever tried to build/plan a sim's or sims' life story/stories, and had it turn out to be something totally different, though accidental? I was trying to build some sims' life story based off of my characters' story...I made a family with three teen boys, Soul, Exacer, and Klaus...and a man...and another family that included at least one adult and a girl named Trista. My main goal was to have Trista and Soul fall in love, get married, and have a baby, preferably a boy...at least one, and name him Zero...

Well I was new to the sims 2 for the computer thing, so I didn't realize that the sims didn't age together I guess, and that they both needed to be adults, apparently. Soul and Trista got together...made friends with each other...hand their first kiss...and went steady. Well then he became an adult and she stayed a teenager...and I didn't know what happened. Well he moved out, and got a place of his own...and since he couldn't be with Trista anymore (who I was probably going to kill off anyway since in her non sims story she tends to die)...I had him adopted a baby boy and named him "Zero".

Well I didn't know the maxmotives cheat either...and the baby was okay I guess when he was little...but when he became a toddler...he ate a lot, pooed a lot, slept very little...and kept playing in the toilet. Soul hardly had time to tend to his own needs...and got little, if any sleep...hardly ate...and so on and so forth.

Finally, the toddler grew up to a child...and it was as if at that moment that Soul curled up on the floor and died! And as he was dying, the child went and splashed in the water on the floor that was still there from the toilet he had played in as a toddler. It was as if Soul was saying, "Finally...he's old enough to take care of himself...now let me have some rest."

Well as a result, the social worker came and took the child away to the orphanage!

Anyone have a story that they didn't intend to happen, but that did happen, that was interesting that they'd like to share?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 am
Alright...another one...This happened a little bit after the Soul one...So, having trouble getting Soul to make a baby Zero...I decided to make the single dad with his two sons, as well as having him considering his neice, nephew...their half brother...and an adopted boy as his children as well...and I made a Nazi family...Some of the Nazis were intended to be enemies, especially Jesse Nazi...

Well...apparently one of the kids brought Jesse home from school or something...and he took a dip in their pool...As he was at their house, the stove caught on fire! The Nazi came into the kitchen...and one of the kids started talking to the Nazi, but he put his fingers in his ear and looked away. It almost seemed like they were blaming him for starting the fire the way it looked! It was sorta funny!  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:45 am
Ah...Here's one of my favorites. I made Zero Slayer in the Slayer family...and the girl who was made for him in the Soi family, Ripp/Ri-chan...Well...I also made a Yuki Ame...who is friends with Zero, but not girlfriend. I also made a Bloody Death (Jack), who is friends with Yuki...but not really friends with Zero, though he sorta knows Zero...

Well, Zero kept using the matchmaking service to try to bring Rippa to him, but the woman kept dropping girls he really wasn't interested in...or I wasn't. Finally, the matchmaker dropped Yuki, and not wanting to ruin their friendship, I decided to settle with her.

So...Zero started dating Yuki...and while they (as far as I'm aware) didn't go steady...or have their first kiss with that awsome cutscene...the first kiss that he was saving for Ripp, she stole...in my opinion...and the two fell in love...or in crush...and had a few dates even going out on the town.

Well...either before or after that, Zero had gone out shopping or something, and he met Bloody Death...or the other way around...and they chatted and eventually became friends...then best friends.

Well, back in the lot with Ripp...she was using the matchmaking service. After many attempts, guess who was dropped out of the sky? None other than Zero Slayer himself! At first he wasn't interested...but Ripp stole his heart back...or he wised up and stole hers...The two began to date...and eventually went steady...

Suddenly though, the two set up a date and he tried to take his whole family, and was late! Ri-chan thought that he stood her up and told him not to call her anymore! Thankfully though, he met her there and apologized and fixed the issue, whew!

Meanwhile, a lonely and still hooked on Zero Yuki went out to shop...and she met Silent...and made friends with her...Silent invited Yuki over, and Bloody went to the door to greet her. Hearts went flying, but he only shook her hand and chatted. Unfortunately, he was best friends with Zero...and thought she was his girl...and though he seemed to like Yuki, he was pretty loyal enough to Zero to not date his girl...

So Yuki asked Zero on a date and began to argue with him. Finally, the relationship points were still a bit high so that they were still close, but they were far enough apart that Bloody could start dating Yuki...

And occasionally the boys would hang out together too ^^;.

It was like a roller coaster, XD.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff