Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Eerie Queerie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:55 pm
who likes eerie queerie and does anyone have a favorite character as well come in and chat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:58 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
who likes eerie queerie and does anyone have a favorite character as well come in and chat

i like the series i finshed it though i thought it was too short .... but i dont really think it had much of a story but i thoguht it was good no matter. i like the main char. he was funny .  

SakuyaSama1220

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:31 am
I love Eerie Queerie, such a good manga!!!!! Poor Mitsuo tried very hard to not admit that he wasn't straight, especially when the first girl took over his body and the story begins. I thought it had an alright story, it was a boy who was now starting to channel spirits, and developing his love for guys while trying to figure out what this all means. Hasanuma is like way HOTT and I think he is my favorite character. Ichi is really awesome too once he stopped blaming himself. Of course you cannot forget to mention the one and only temple man *sorry I don't like him all that much so this is what I call him*... *sigh* He is one scheming man let me tell you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:20 am
Umm, I only read a preview and then book #3... I feel as though it's a guilty pleasure. sweatdrop It's a cute storyline with REALLY cute art.... I LOVE the art! But that's all I've read...  

Cruzle

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:49 pm
^^" I love the art, it is awesome. Well hey at least you have read some of it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:20 pm
no offebse, but it scares me*shivers*  

ChobiMM3

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:07 pm
heh no offense taken. Don't exactly no how it scares you, I find it extremely cute^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:12 pm
I like Eerie Q. Just, it's to short. I want it to be longer and I wanna see some :BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP: xP More pretty men, more good plot!  

fallen_no_tenshi

Cruzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:43 pm
Unfortunately, it's one of those mangas I couldn't buy with my parents... I mean, lookit the title. xp

...And I can never buy manga anyway. I try to get it for cheaper prices at Anime Expo, though! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:53 am
I am a huge shonen-ai fan and Eerie Queerie is a must for anyone who loves shonen-ai. Other good shonen-ai/yaoi series are Gravitation and FAKE (and I think Diabolo has some shonen-ai in it)  

Snucius

Sakkakuookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:58 am
Eerie Queerie...haha...i find it funny...it pretty good for the first two out of the series i read  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:29 pm
i loved it! hanamasu, or hasamanasu... whatever his name is, lol, he's my favorite. he was so tricksy, always torturing everyone...  

takeowizard

Kachimo

OG Gaian

14,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:42 pm
I wish it didn't end. I love Mitsuo! And poor Itchi! Can't admitt he also has feelings for Mitsuo.On the last volume, we never got to know Hasunuma's real name!They kept blipin it out.Hee hee. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:47 pm
I've read the first two volumes, two more to go. (Borrowed off a friend.) It's certainly not the kind of manga I'd usually read, but it turned out to be really interesting after all. Some of the jokes and stuff in there is kinda scary... I love how the author keeps drawing that little puppy. It's adorable. ^_^  

TrishieChan

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff