Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Sooo...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Have you done anything with Bella Bachelor in Sunset Valley? She's a young adult now in my game, and engaged and pregnant with Morty~

I also downloaded Riverview, so there's Bob and Betty (As teens) that i'm gonna marry off. Hopefully they'll have a girl, so I can name her Brandi. heart

What have you done with the pre-made sims? ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 am
Nothing. User Image I made my own sims to play with ^.^

Though bella is now an adult in my game, and she is FAT! DD= I don't know how she did it!! crying it's sad.  

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 pm
I rarely touch the pre made sims... I am kinda dissapointed you can't build a world completely from scratch.... hopefully soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:24 am
Well umm... She's already dead in my game :-/
I made my own sims and I didn't give her too much attention.
Her grand-grand-children are probably teens in my game right now biggrin (if she had children...)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mirmei

da_deadly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 pm
Never use the pre-made... I always make my own... Actually I am starting an entire new family line starting with just friends,than they marry and have kids...,and go on for generation to generation! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 pm
I've been playing the Landgraab family for a while now and I'm up to fourth generation! Got a nice family graveyard with huge rich-guy tombstones.

And the Bella in the Landgraab game be fat.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 pm
I'm starting a new Sunset Valley, and I want things to e a little different. Maybe I should have Katherine Langerak get married to Mortimier or something. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm
I havent been playing the pre-made families lately because I just started a legacy on each of the games: Sims, sims 2, sims 3, and sims life stories.

I played the Glover family on sims 3 for a while, but then I tried to play the goth family. I didn't get anywhere with that.

On sims 2, my sim married a townie named Stacy Shankel. Now her name is Stacy Af and they have 4 kids. Itacy, Saacy, Hailey, and Jade.

The sims life stories goes without saying, in story mode its always a pre-made family. But I also played Riley in free play mode. That was fun.

Then on sims 1 I played the newbie family for a little bit. I built the house well- rosebud free. And they had a beautiful baby.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:16 am
Pretty much just ruined their lives with my own sims. Hank Goddard divorced his "wife" for me. Thorton Wolf left his wife for me. Jared Frio became enemies with Connor Frio because I was engaged to Connor, but having an affair with Jared. Go figure, they found out. Married Mortimor Goth, and hand an affair with his wife. Killed him after a while and took his kids. Then made his kids live with Thorton Wolf (after we divorced). Ahaha. This is all with just one sim. Ooh, I love the sims. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 am
NightmareBeforeChanukah
Pretty much just ruined their lives with my own sims. Hank Goddard divorced his "wife" for me. Thorton Wolf left his wife for me. Jared Frio became enemies with Connor Frio because I was engaged to Connor, but having an affair with Jared. Go figure, they found out. Married Mortimor Goth, and hand an affair with his wife. Killed him after a while and took his kids. Then made his kids live with Thorton Wolf (after we divorced). Ahaha. This is all with just one sim. Ooh, I love the sims. <3

i did the same once. I made a male sims and had him sleep and conceive a child with every other female sim in the game. no couple survived, everyone hated one another, and the "once a couple" people married different people. Gunter Goth married mrs landgraab, pauline wan married connor frio ...
it was all wrong..

Carantathraiel

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm
Carantathraiel
NightmareBeforeChanukah

i did the same once. I made a male sims and had him sleep and conceive a child with every other female sim in the game. no couple survived, everyone hated one another, and the "once a couple" people married different people. Gunter Goth married mrs landgraab, pauline wan married connor frio ...
it was all wrong..

=D I love that! I've only done it with a girl... but I would LOVE to see the outcome if I were to do it with a guy as the "homewrecker". Haha. I did feel bad, though, with Thorton Wolf because the night the two divorced, was the night his first daughter was born. Lol. So I felt bad. But briefly. Very briefly. But no matter who my sims are, they always start some kind of chaos with the pre-made sims.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 pm
NightmareBeforeChanukah
Carantathraiel
NightmareBeforeChanukah

it was all wrong..

=D I love that! I've only done it with a girl... but I would LOVE to see the outcome if I were to do it with a guy as the "homewrecker". Haha. I did feel bad, though, with Thorton Wolf because the night the two divorced, was the night his first daughter was born. Lol. So I felt bad. But briefly. Very briefly. But no matter who my sims are, they always start some kind of chaos with the pre-made sims.

only true. Even without the innappropriate trait one of my made sims hits on a premade, and then marriages crumble ...
my homewrecker even slept through the generations. bellas mom and then bella.

Carantathraiel

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 pm
Carantathraiel
NightmareBeforeChanukah
Carantathraiel
NightmareBeforeChanukah

it was all wrong..

only true. Even without the innappropriate trait one of my made sims hits on a premade, and then marriages crumble ...
my homewrecker even slept through the generations. bellas mom and then bella.

Ahaha. Only in the sims is that acceptable. Lol. =)  
The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games