Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 am

For those of you who may not have seen it yet, Warcraft has joined with Mountain Dew to do a promotion and give out a bunch of free stuff.

Personally, I can't stand Mountain Dew but I do like World of Warcraft and given this promotion site doesn't actually require you to like/have/own either of them... but still gives you frequent chances at free Razer gaming mice and keyboards (as well as some mountain dew clothing and junk) ...it's still worth doing. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You get free points to enter to win the stuff just for watching the videos they have each day, but as soon as the video loads you get the points and you don't even have to watch them if you don't want to. xd

So yea, it's pretty simple and for a few mins of your time you might win some free goodies... so even if you don't play Warcraft it's worth it. smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 am
J.Kougar
so even if you don't play Warcraft it's worth it. smile

Oh yea, and if you do happen to play... you can get yourself a free Battle Bot for in game use on the site as well. biggrin

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Account_Closed_HACKS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am
I'll give it a shot, though i don't play  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 pm
What's the list of free crap they give? I don't need a mouse or keyboard, and I'm not too fond of mt dew clothing or drinks...  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:30 pm
Mt. Dew = blegh. Most of the prizes don't seem too bad, but I don't think I'm going to do it.

And yes, I do play WoW. For the Horde!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:53 pm
I don't drink soft drinks anymore. I've sworn them off. Not that I drank them a lot, but I just found it to be the healthier choice.

I also don't play WoW. I did for a short period, but then I started getting to that point where you need to start thinking about grouping with others... Yeah, I hate it when MMO's make you do that. I don't want to. I don't have friends on there usually. I did like the night elves when I played it though. The male night elves were hot. I usually like being a druid anyway. So yeah, I liked the prettiness of it. I stopped playing 'cause I got bored too. Mostly it was the group needing thing that got me. I like soloing to the end.  

Garek Maxwell

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:00 pm
Garek Maxwell
I don't drink soft drinks anymore. I've sworn them off. Not that I drank them a lot, but I just found it to be the healthier choice.

I also don't play WoW. I did for a short period, but then I started getting to that point where you need to start thinking about grouping with others... Yeah, I hate it when MMO's make you do that. I don't want to. I don't have friends on there usually. I did like the night elves when I played it though. The male night elves were hot. I usually like being a druid anyway. So yeah, I liked the prettiness of it. I stopped playing 'cause I got bored too. Mostly it was the group needing thing that got me. I like soloing to the end.
But grouping is half the fun!!! But I'm also very social ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 pm
LilKitty115

But it's dependent upon other people being online that you know. gonk

Or nice strangers, which is extremely rare I think.

I wouldn't mind it so much if I played with friends though. xd  

Garek Maxwell

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 pm
Garek Maxwell
LilKitty115

But it's dependent upon other people being online that you know. gonk

Or nice strangers, which is extremely rare I think.

I wouldn't mind it so much if I played with friends though. xd

I agree, that's a big factor. One of my friends got me into playing it, so I had him around to answer questions and to talk to when I first started.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 pm
KillerLee
What's the list of free crap they give? I don't need a mouse or keyboard, and I'm not too fond of mt dew clothing or drinks...

If you click the banner you'll see one random prize shown in the middle of the screen with the countdown timer, click the Learn More >> link under the prize shown, and you can see a list of the prizes with images and such. 3nodding
Besides, win one of those fancy gaming keyboards and eBay it. xd

Garek
I also have to agree with the grouping thing sucking. I'm in the biggest furry guild on the BloodHoof server (which is the most heavily furred server I believe) and I still never group with anyone but my fiance Sabastian. He and I play very well together though, knowing just what the other is thinking and will do and such (plus we are sitting like 5 feet apart) and the two of us have gone through and done all these instances that are supposed to require like 5 people of our level. smile We should try and group up for some of the bigger instances and raids... but yea... we just don't really have friends on there and it's hard even with fellow furs. confused

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:17 pm
My main reason for playing video games in general is to get away from other people. Games that force you to team up with other people if you want to complete them are a huge turn-off for me.

Plus, I'm not willing to spend money on games for more than a one-time purchase. whee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:20 pm
I just downloaded and installed WoW, the lich kind one, my friend knows how to play for free. So when I get all these updates I have to cancel 3.09 and put in a line of code in a notepad file in the WoW folder. That line of code will let me play on a free server.  

Isaol-the-wolf

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Ooooh I play. and I like Mountain Dew. this might almost be as good as Game Fuel for Halo 3 =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm
WeissVicious
Ooooh I play. and I like Mountain Dew. this might almost be as good as Game Fuel for Halo 3 =3
I recently put Halo 1 onn my computer, it's aged quite well.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff