Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
WARNING GAIA PHISHER!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!!!!!!!!
View Results

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:41 pm

I recieved a message in my Inbox a few minutes ago from a Gaia user named daallaas. I just thought I'd warn you. He will send you this message:

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not be able to pass the maintenance.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL BE BANNED !!!

User Name:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth: / /

*REMEMBER* TYPE YOUR PASSWORD WITH A SPACE IN BETWEEN EACH LETTER !

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online TOS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Sorry for the disturbance and Thank you for your cooperation.

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm
esos son unos malditos robacuentas! evil
have you reported them?

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Yes I did report them, I'm just waiting to hear back from the Gaia Staff. If they write back confused

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 pm
I dont know if they answer... my friend has her account hacked and I tried to search how to report or do something... It's hard... I dont understand all... because It says that you have to take photos to trades that you haven't done to ppl you don't know... sorry idk how to explain it T.T  

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

antifreeze1994

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 am
Wow. They sent you that?
It doesn't even look that official.
On top of that, gaia could get that info themselves if they really wanted to xd
I hate people who do stuff like this. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 pm
esa gente es una desgraciada!!!! deberian bannearlos!!!! pero lastimosamente no lo hacen V.V  

xXx-Kyuubi_Kyosho-xXx

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:55 pm
I hate this kinda thing too and yes the Gaia mod's probably do know everybody's passwords and stuff. Surely they must have them all on file?? And it doesn't look official at all. The layout is all wrong as I checked it up and it's the first time that I got one of these thing's and I noticed that it wasn't real by the fact that the person's user name was in normal blue font and not brown or orange bold font. I was scared because it said I had 15 minutes to answer but then I thought I'd wait and 15 minutes passed and nothing happened and I realized that it was a hoax so I reported them and then I went onto the Forum's and my other Guild's and posted this message on there. They were really nasty and snappy at me telling me that I just needed to report it and that no-body cared. The thing is, is that I haven't had one of these before so if I hadn't of noticed then I would of lost everything!!

So I posted it around to notify new Gaia member's who don't know what they're doing cause they're new. I was disgusted by the response that most people gave me when I was only trying to warn new member's. I try and help some people out who I don't know so they can be safe on here and I get lectured and yelled at!! The cheek of it!!

@Natsumi: I understand you perfectly smile Don't worry biggrin If I don't understand something you say then I'll put it onto an online translator website smile But from the sound's of it, the way that they dealt with your friend's account being hacked doesn't sound very good at all. What a load of hassle when you cold just give them the name of the person who hacked it and they could go through your trading file's.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:52 am
TieselGirl09
I hate this kinda thing too and yes the Gaia mod's probably do know everybody's passwords and stuff. Surely they must have them all on file?? And it doesn't look official at all. The layout is all wrong as I checked it up and it's the first time that I got one of these thing's and I noticed that it wasn't real by the fact that the person's user name was in normal blue font and not brown or orange bold font. I was scared because it said I had 15 minutes to answer but then I thought I'd wait and 15 minutes passed and nothing happened and I realized that it was a hoax so I reported them and then I went onto the Forum's and my other Guild's and posted this message on there. They were really nasty and snappy at me telling me that I just needed to report it and that no-body cared. The thing is, is that I haven't had one of these before so if I hadn't of noticed then I would of lost everything!!

So I posted it around to notify new Gaia member's who don't know what they're doing cause they're new. I was disgusted by the response that most people gave me when I was only trying to warn new member's. I try and help some people out who I don't know so they can be safe on here and I get lectured and yelled at!! The cheek of it!!

@Natsumi: I understand you perfectly smile Don't worry biggrin If I don't understand something you say then I'll put it onto an online translator website smile But from the sound's of it, the way that they dealt with your friend's account being hacked doesn't sound very good at all. What a load of hassle when you cold just give them the name of the person who hacked it and they could go through your trading file's.

Etto.... I understand something you've said... as you help new ppl, posted the same msg in other guild and you'll put what I've said in a translator... >.<
I need more vocabulary lol sorry ^^''

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
SpanGlisH

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers