Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Help please?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

instant gold whoot
  rawr
View Results

Feral_Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:09 pm
Ok, i have a question. I have bought items from the cash shop, but they have blue locks on them and say that they are "frozen" therefore they can not be sold in the market place or to other shops or be traded. What is going on? How come i cant do as i please with the items that i paid with my gaia cash in which i paid my own money to get that gaia cash? I know what your thinking. Why didnt i notify the gaia administration about this? Well, i did, and i know that it will be a while before they reply if ever. ive went to them before with questions and i never received any feed back, so i asked myself who better to ask than the Legion Of Helpers? Please help. =( sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:29 pm
When you gift an item to your account. It puts a temp lock on the item. I'm not entirely sure why this was put on these items. Only that I've experienced something similar when purchasing items from the Cash Shop. The lock will eventually be lifted automatically once the timer runs out on it. It is just a time lock.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Feral_Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:31 pm
AHHHHH!!! i see! THANKS SO MUCH!!! i went back and checked the timer will unlock them a week from now, oh joy, still dont know why i have to wait. lol something about paypal.
Well anyways thanks so much. mrgreen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Gaia has locks on items that are bought through paypal razz only because somtimes the money is invalid. it takes about a week to validate it razz  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Feral_Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm
ah i see, pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm
wait who does the validating? is it gaia or paypal? because i checked my paypal, according to it everything has been verified and confirmed but my items are still locked, am i just waiting on gaia now?  

Feral_Mistress

Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff