Reply Forum
It feels like my guitar is haunted/possessed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my guitar haunted/possessed?
  No you just suck at tuning
  YES IT IS POSSESSED! GET RID OF IT BEFORE WE ALL DIE!
  OMG YES! CAN I HAVE IT?!
  George is possessing it. Isn't it obvious?
  PaUl is PosSesSing it becAusE he DiED in THAT CaR CRaSh (pollwhore)
View Results

Koujaku Strider

Man-Hungry Husband

12,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 pm
You should ask it questions, like "Are you George or John?" Also say one tap for yes and two for no. Or like one for George or two for John.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 pm
*sigh* rolleyes  

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

Layla-Lucielle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 pm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
@Melies It's STILL in tune!

I played My Sweet Lord. (I don't really know Beautiful Boy)
I played it last night. I kept playing for an hour straight.
To be honest, I can never play for that long.

So, I played...
After I finished playing. I sat down and looked around the room.

I'm not sure if I have bad eye-sight or anything, but I swear. I thought I saw the outline of a man in the exact same spot where I saw George's ghost the first time!
User Image

Wow. I'm speechless. Utterly speechless.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Well, see if anything major happens on:
Nov. 23rd (day of crying death)
or
Feb. 25th (George's Birthday!!!! YAY!)  

Layla-Lucielle

Amoreista

Blessed Fairy

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm
I have had Similar things happen to me lately but not that extreme, like say If I'm thinking about a certain Beatles related thing, A reference would appear to it , like say on television or the radio or just something outside. like one incident when I was watching t.v while reading Cynthias book on John and just after reading the line " A hard days night " The song came on the music station I had it on. I was really suprised, not scared tho I started laughing to myself and kind of talking to the sky like " ok haha very funny John X ) " similar things have happend, but I do enjoy when they do, it makes me feel that someone is looking out for me. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
I can't play anything that isn't Beatles on my guitar! Whenever I play a song that's not by the Beatles it's always out of tune or it sounds bad. When i play a Beatles song it sounds near perfect other than my bad fingering. What's ironic is that I named my guitar after George [Harrison], but I call him Dr. G or Dr. George as a nickname. A few months ago I put a framed picture of George next to my guitar and kinda made it a shrine to George.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't have a picture of the shrine but I'll post it up sometime.

You know what this means, don't you?

George Harrison is clearly trying to communicate with you from beyond the grave.

He has something very important to say, and has chosen you as his medium to deliver his message to the world.

Maybe you should start by presenting the guitar with some items that were special to George - a cup of chai tea, a packet of flower seeds, ect, and see if there is any reaction.

Maybe, if you play your cards right, you might be able to help him interact with the living world.  

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

Dr Magical Mystery

5,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image

@Mellies I'll be on the look out.

@Amoreista It's fun to have a feeling that someone's watching you. In the right way of course. Stalkers are creepy. XD

@Snark I presented the guitar with a flower I picked. I presented it, sat down in front of the guitar, and stared at it for a minute. Then I heard a spark, like my amp short circuited for some reason or another, and I saw something white come out of my guitar. I sat in amazement for a minute. Then I got up and went off to do something. Then I decided to look in the mirror to mess with my braces and I saw an outline of a man behind me. I was trying to figure out if it was just the pattern on the door behind me messing with my mind and then when I about turned away, I saw the face of George Harrison! It was unmistakable!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 pm
Riiiight.  

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

Amoreista

Blessed Fairy

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm
Yes but if its a wanted presence well then thats alright. lol
Wish it would happen more often Im not scared : )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 am
He died 8 years ago tomorrow... crying  

Layla-Lucielle

Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out