I thought that this might be handy for new members. 3nodding

History
This guild was born out of the ashes of another guild. In 2007, several adults gathered in a water event thread and that thread later became a guild called Distilled Gaians 18+. After our former guild leader closed the guild and banned all of the members in 2008, we re-formed in this guild. At that time, we were known as Distilled Gaians 2.0, but we decided to rename ourselves Vetus Gaianus (Old Gaians in Latin) to separate ourselves from our old identity so we could have a fresh and exciting new start. While several of our original members have left for one reason or another, we are kept alive by the fervor of old and new members. If you want to see how we restarted this guild, and read some of the suggestions made before reopening, check out this thread where we shaped what is now Vetus Gaianus.

Purpose
In Gaia, adults are not very common. Most of us have tired of not having a place where they fit in. Therefore, all of us have banded together to ensure intelligent conversation and acceptance of other members. When we first opened, we decided to be completely democratic on all decisions so that we would not be a dictatorship. Therefore, we have often ask the members (YOU) what they think so that we can decide on a new and fun course for our guild. You are never too new or too old to participate in decision making. Whenever you see an opportunity to contribute your ideas, please do so! We value all of our members. In this guild, you can count on your fellow members for advice and fun conversation. All of these people are wonderful! Have fun and enjoy yourself! This is YOUR guild! heart

Crew

lilchibiusa - I bought the guild after the old one was deleted. I am basically an overseer who really likes talking and playing with emoticons.

dewshine_angel - She has been with us for a long time and she helped me revitalize this guild in May. She also did our home page picture and she is in charge of making the next one. She is my trusty #2 and the best vice captain anyone could ask for.

Malomy - She is also vice captain and one of my closest and most trusted friends in real life. I have often called her up and asked her to do stuff for me in the guild when I didn't have access. She is also in charge of the guild mule and has been known to supply prizes.

Li-Mei Minamino - She is one of our most spirited crew members. Li-Mei is in charge of the games subforum.

Zellie - She has been with us since the beginning, but she just recently joined our crew. Zellie will now be heading the RP subforum.

Marshmallow Kitty - She was with us for a long time and used to be in charge of the role playing subforum. She recently rejoined us after a hiatus.

SeraphimDiablos - He's an avid poet, a jokester, and Dew's little brother. He is now the head of the Art Subforum.

Twigirl_1 - She's our junior member, and she's helped out in the the last event.

Ellineath - This is just the guild mule. lilchibiusa controls this account. Ellineath holds prizes for contests, takes donations, and awards prizes. Don't be surprised if you get a gift from her.

Old Crew Members

Mira - She is a trusted friend from the old guild and she helped reorganize the guild the moment that the old one was deleted. It was kind of a joint effort getting it going.

Chiroay Toraah - She helped us get this guild started and she posted some of our first games.