Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
So, I still play both... how 'bout you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:42 am
Sims 1 means so much to me, this Sims 3 I've just bought days ago can't compared with Sims 1 for a long while. Yes I play both blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:32 pm
I play Sims 3 because of how modern it is. I personally like the detailed part of the game. I gave up on Sims 2 because after a while (since I modded, cheated, and killed my last computer with my downloads for the sims 2) it got boring and repetitive. At least in the sims 3 you can do different things. And the sims have so clear personalities in the sims 3, verses the sims 2.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

mega_melfina

Anxious Werewolf

10,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 pm
The Sims 3 isn't what I was expecting, but I'm still trying to play it. Something is missing from it though; I definitely don't like it as much as Sims 2 so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 pm
I play boh but I favor Sims 3...  

da_deadly

CelticCatGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:26 pm
The first one is boring compared to the second one. So I'm about to get Sims 3 and from what I hear about Sims 3 I'm probably still going to play both sims 2 and 3.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 pm
I finally got the sims 3, it's more fun than I expected it to be. I still play both, however, because it's on my bf's computer and he likes to play it. so we switch off, lol.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

hobbles1010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 pm
I play all three of the sims games, but three is def. my favorite so far, sims 2 got old pretty quickly and sims 1 is in between. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 am
I don't play much of sims 2 anymore as I hate loading screens.
Sims 3 is good as I don't have to wait for loading screens.
I also had to delete most of my sims 2 custom contents as my hard drive don't have enough space for sims 3 as well as sims 2  

Yumiki G

Sparkly Lunatic

littlesausage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 pm
i lovelovelooooooveeeee all the sims games.

But sims 3 refuses to load so.....sims 2 it is. >->  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 am
I'm sticking to the Sims 2.
I'm not a big fan of the Sims 3 at all, (my opinion.)
I miss going to community lots.

confused - t e a r s

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 pm
La Enchilada
I still play both 2 and 3. not 1 though.

lol well, I actually play sims 2 MORE than sims 3....>>
but thats only becuase I'm having problems with Sims 3 at the moment.

buuut, even still, I"ll play both. I mean I've got like 10 generations going on in sims 2. I can't just ditch them!! xp

Ah, they should have a way to send Sims 2 families to the Sims 3 game. The players would like it plus they might sell more games that way.

Anyway, I haven't really played Sims 2. Granted, we do have a ton of the expansion packs which helps make it more fun, but Sims 3 has more customization. (plus I'm sure we'll get plenty more expansion packs in the future) I can finally change the colors of any furniture. In Sims 2, you could only get items in certain colors so it was harder to match stuff.

Regarding graphics... I had that problem too, my computer shut down and restarted every time I went into CAS, but I just went on the website that runs the graphics on my computer. I was able to download newer software without having to spend a lot of money on a new video card.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 pm
When I want to play Sims, I load Sims 2. But sadly, I think I'm finally getting bored with it all. crying It makes me sad, but it seems like I just do the same thing over and over with them, and I don't enjoy it anymore.  

Fin Raziel

elevator

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 pm
I've played all three. My laptop can't handle more than one at a time so I've been playing sims 3 now and don't think I could go back - I loved all the other games but no loading screens and CAST are too awesome to give up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am
I play all four. The original, sims 2, sims 3, and sims life stories.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:21 pm
right when Sims 3 came out, i moved, and got a new computer. never bothered to put all my sims 2 games back up... so i only play sims 3.

not a whole lot a miss, everything can be dled in mod form.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff